platnium sport 1000

NCS

:
MSP
or is there something better priced and still as good.
i just put a new engine in my msp and need a good platform for tuning.

I think the Sprint 500 is more cost effective and Haltech right now is up there with the best of them. Microtech is very capable and cost less, it may not have all the bells and whistles tho. What are your goals for the car? If it's not gonna be a track monster pushing 600hp then either of these will do just fine. You may even get it used.

thats with other stuff included. and that was with the factored in sport 1000 price as well.

I hear ya.....but one of the first things you should have done is go forged, Rods and pistons like $800 or so. I'd hate for you to have to go back in the engine ( and I'm not trying to hate by any means)

I hear ya.....but one of the first things you should have done is go forged, Rods and pistons like $800 or so. I'd hate for you to have to go back in the engine ( and I'm not trying to hate by any means)

yeah my rods and pistons was a little over 1k but the main reason i haven't gone forged is because i don't exactly know what is included in forging a engine

yeah my rods and pistons was a little over 1k but the main reason i haven't gone forged is because i don't exactly know what is included in forging a engine

You should have asked here on the forums, just like you did about the Haltech, there are some very informative ppl here. Believe me when I say 6k would have netted you a fully built FSDE WITH an ECU

It depends where you are going with the car...I have the 1000 and I love it........Reach out to Cres @ CR3, he got me a great deal on mine......

Back