Plans for next week

FrankenMazda3

:
2010 Mazda Axela
So next week I'm bringing my car in for a full service and as I was talking to the service guy they just got in 3 2011 MS3's once I was done setting my appointment, I talked to one of the guys that was moving the MS3 to the front I asked if I could test drive one on Monday when I get my car serviced he said sure. So I'm insanely excited I get to test drive a speed 3. I'm gonna drive it like I stole it.

Last edited:
Sounds cool.

I'm looking at several cars right now. Mazdas one of them and looking at Evo and WRX too. All seem fairly good on gas, but Mazdas look good too. Gas is getting way to much out here!

Just have to decide between 3 or Speed3 if I go with the Mazda.

I'd be careful on that test drive. Out here, they don't let you take it for a drive by yourself if it is a faster car. I could drive a regular Evo alone, but they went with me when I drove the AWD version. Hope there not like that at your dealer. If you screw it up, your going to be paying.

Zippo

Well I know that for a fact. I love my 3 and it looks and drives great. I just wanna see what I would have gotten if I had more money lol.

the price difference isnt that huge. you could have just financed a bit more.

Yeah I know. But I love my car and I'm not trading it in and paying all the money again to redo what I have already done to my car.

I agree completely. im just saying thats what you should have done initially :p

I just didn't have enough money at the time, plus insurance is also a factor and that would be way more than what it is now.

Back