Pitt Race Kart Enduro Interests Thread June 7, 2014- The Monkey A$$ Jeans Kart Enduro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Just wanted to see how many of you are interested in doing the Kart Enduro again. I have reached out to Pittsburgh International Race Complex (As Levi will be on vacation, I believe) to see what sort of package thaey could put together. I have the proposal sent by the track, now I want to see how many of you want to comeback. Since Levi started it, we are going to name the event after hin, hence, The Monkey A$$ Jeans Kart Enduro.We will have Team Introductions, Trophies , Team Pictures and more? As you may or may not know, this is the day before the Motors of Mayhem Car Show. We rolled in with 52 Mazda's with the MazdaSpeed Pittsburgh guys and helped them to win wth the group award. We are looking to do that again, and making this a weekend event, with a Friday evening Dinner Meat, Kart Enduro and Lunch on Saturday and the Car Show on Sunday.

One of the issues was the amount of time spent in the kart, which I conveyed to them. particpants will receive 10 minutes of Practice Laps, Warm Up Races with groups arranged by Practice Times and the 1 Hour Enduro. So you are looking at nearly 55 minutes of track time each.

If you are interested, please sign up and if you are bringing last years teams, add last years names to your roster, along with the team name. Pricing depends in the number of people that sign up. Should we have a ladies race too, where they would run with us, but will have their own "Class", of winners and also be a part of the Overal Standings as well?

Thanks

I'm definitely interested, had a blast the past 2 years doing the karting enduros. I don't think I have a set team.

interested, would only be able to do one day's event if I can.

I would be interested as well. I probably won't be able to stay the whole car show though because I'll have to work that Sunday night. The Corey Invitational will be planned for the following week too. Should be a fun month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back