Pinoy Mazda owners.

BTW, I'll be watching Journey and our kababayan Arnel Pineda on Sept 12 here in Chicago. I got tickets already woohoo.

Mabuhay ka Arnel Pineda

da f*ck pano nasama si ARNEL PINEDA sa usapang MP5 hahahhaha ...by the way
guys can u help me ? meron kasing problem ung car ko ,i dont know if battery or alternator ang problema but theres a possiblity na battery un ...kc everytime na papasok ako sa work , start ko ung car and it wont start..then everytime na ipapa JUMP START ko ung batt. gumagana na ...dats everyday habbit ng car ko hahahaha

BOLT ON lambo doors for $300 ( used ) and 2 12 inch subwoofer and 600w amps for 250 ? need to sell it to pay my STUPID F*CKING ticket AHU HU HU HU ....

by da way theres a littlebit problem sa lamboo dats y i sell it for cheap prize, one of the lift shock wont work ... never used that lambo doors since that i bought it to my friend....

da f*ck pano nasama si ARNEL PINEDA sa usapang MP5 hahahhaha ...by the way
guys can u help me ? meron kasing problem ung car ko ,i dont know if battery or alternator ang problema but theres a possiblity na battery un ...kc everytime na papasok ako sa work , start ko ung car and it wont start..then everytime na ipapa JUMP START ko ung batt. gumagana na ...dats everyday habbit ng car ko hahahaha
It's your battery. It has a dead cell. It's not taking the full charge from the alternator. If the problem was the alternator you wouldn't be able to drive at all and the car would die once you took the jumper cables off after you jump start it.

Subic Bay, 85-89. Now, CA-bound. Still in Iraq, for a few more weeks. Lots of Pinoys & Pinays here!

2010 MZ5 GT, Black (Wife's)
2007 MS3 GT, Red (Mine)

Kumusta po sa lahat.....

Pinoy po sa Ontario, Canada...

Attachments

• DSC03584.JPG
    DSC03584.JPG
    374.4 KB · Views: 171
pinoy here too! nowhere land kentucky! haha!

I understand that Pinoy culture in Henderson is probably almost nonexistent, but...

Actually Henderson County is very important. That county has the highest migratory bird traffic in North America. That is why John James Audubon went there to paint the wildlife. Also, across the river in Indiana and Illinois, there were hundreds of thousands of native Americans for thousands of years. The word Kentuckee means the marsh lands rich with life, beyond the river. The native Americans north of Henderson named Kentucky. Henderson County was at one time much larger than it is today. The judge from Virginia, Judge Henderson, from which the city and county got its name, was a close ally of the French kings Louis XV and Louis XVI. They promised him that land as a reward for assisting them in their fight against the British King George III. Unfortunately Judge Henderson's allegiance was to the losing party and he wound up with nothing, other than a county and town named after him. Henderson was the epitome of elitist struggles for valuable unclaimed outposts prior to the Revolutionary War. For these reasons, Henderson has been on the map for thousands of years for animals and man.

And related to cars, don't they have meets over in Evansville? I would think you could find one on any weekend night somewhere in the town.

Last edited:
I understand that Pinoy culture in Henderson is probably almost nonexistent, but...

Actually Henderson County is very important. That county has the highest migratory bird traffic in North America. That is why John James Audubon went there to paint the wildlife. Also, across the river in Indiana and Illinois, there were hundreds of thousands of native Americans for thousands of years. The word Kentuckee means the marsh lands rich with life, beyond the river. The native Americans north of Henderson named Kentucky. Henderson County was at one time much larger than it is today. The judge from Virginia, Judge Henderson, from which the city and county got its name, was a close ally of the French kings Louis XV and Louis XVI. They promised him that land as a reward for assisting them in their fight against the British King George III. Unfortunately Judge Henderson's allegiance was to the losing party and he wound up with nothing, other than a county and town named after him. Henderson was the epitome of elitist struggles for valuable unclaimed outposts prior to the Revolutionary War. For these reasons, Henderson has been on the map for thousands of years for animals and man.

And related to cars, don't they have meets over in Evansville? I would think you could find one on any weekend night somewhere in the town.

heh nice history lesson :) as for meets in Evansville, it's pretty much dead.
closest meets are about almost always 2+ hrs away. (Indianapolis, e-town, Louisville, Lexington, Etc)

Back