Pictures of the Legacy GT

CasopoliS

Contributor
:
05 Legacy GT, 06 Accord SE, Civic
Well I miss my Mazdaspeed Protege..... but not too much ;). I am getting dyno tuned this Saturday and hoping for a safe 300 whp. 19psi peak tapering to 16-17psi @ redline. My mods list can be seen on the page linked below.

I finally got around to getting the website up. Hopefully some products for Mazdas will show up soon.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures (even though its not a Mazda).

www.casopolis.com/LGT/

(gallery is linked at the bottom of the page)

Shadow102 said:
no engine managment?

good call. need to update that site.

My first purchase was a COBB Acessport. In fact, this saturday it is getting tuned AGAIN for the newest mods.

I just put the wheels on, and getting mixed responses. They are (somewhat) rare Krimsons from Japan and weigh 18lbs for an 18x8. Everyone and their brother seemed to have Rota's so I begged to be different.

looks pretty good and i like the rims. get your windows tinted and a nice lowering job. then it will look sweet

a buddy of mine has a black one of those... it's pretty damned impressive, except for the payments he makes on it.

GhostMercury said:
looks pretty good and i like the rims. get your windows tinted and a nice lowering job. then it will look sweet

it is lowered... lol. No way am I lowering it more than it is. Tires would rub, lip would scrape (here in Toledo), and I am not a fan of the 'how low can I lower my car' crowd.

Tint IS on the list though.

Hopefully this year I will get under 12.8 seconds and have a trap speed near 110mph.

As always its looks good. I know what you mean about lowering it, we just switched out H-techs for S-techs today on mine. I got sick of slowly eating away at my almost $300 a piece tires. It looked nice lower but wasnt worth it.

Well I had a boost tuning issue yesterday. It put down 271 whp and 286 wtq at 15.5 psi and nothing done to timing.
Boost issue is fixed, so I am going back and we are going to tune to 19-20 psi and then tackle timing, which is the fun part. 300 whp for sure, and probably 330+ wtq.

Thread Jack!!!Same here...Former MSP owner ,,now Legacy owner
IMG_0021.jpg

Hey very nice looking LGT. I alway want to upgrade my 98 gt to a 05 or 06 gt, but I probably wait another years.

Back