Pictures and Videos of our NEW MAZDA2!

AishaRvl

:
Mazda 2 !!!
Check it out! We got a new Mazda2 and designed a sweet campaign for it so we could win it forever!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpYFk1NmEBc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpYFk1NmEBc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Watch our video! The car looks totally awesome!

pitufina.jpg
cochepitufo.jpg
CarsPoster.jpg

lol I still like it just because it involves chicks and a mazda2.

I think its great, high quality camera and shots, looks fun...what was the purpose on this? School? Fun? Work? I would have probably edited out some of the shots of the interior in the end as it doesnt really match the rest of the video...but..all in all you did something unlike anything else around here and that is cool.

Make more!!! ;-)

OH WOW! Thank you very much! It's actually a competition here in Mexico, the Mazda 2 is not mine, they gave one to me and other 27 people for a month, and we're supposed to design a campaign for a chance to actually WIN the car forever! So I reaaaally hope we win!
And well, yes, the shots at the end do not match, but it's just a way for people to see how cool the car really is!
We are planning on making more so we'll post them here as well!

lol I still like it just because it involves chicks and a mazda2.

That pretty much sums it up! ;)

I think its great, high quality camera and shots, looks fun...what was the purpose on this? School? Fun? Work? I would have probably edited out some of the shots of the interior in the end as it doesnt really match the rest of the video...but..all in all you did something unlike anything else around here and that is cool.

Make more!!! ;-)

Agreed...Let's see more of these fun videos...Makes me want to visit Mexico and drive around in a Mazda2... (drive)

OH WOW! Thank you very much! It's actually a competition here in Mexico, the Mazda 2 is not mine, they gave one to me and other 27 people for a month, and we're supposed to design a campaign for a chance to actually WIN the car forever! So I reaaaally hope we win!
And well, yes, the shots at the end do not match, but it's just a way for people to see how cool the car really is!
We are planning on making more so we'll post them here as well!

Thank you for sharing your video with the Community! It's different, it's wild, it's fun and I like that...I have no doubt that it will get a lot of attention...Good luck to you! (2thumbs)

* I did't notice you posted already, I will close my thread and link to this one...

The rear bumper (on the car) is definately not the normal part we get north of border. Makes the 2 seem even shorter.

-Derrick

errrrr that mazda2 has a different rear bumper and ground effects? i didnt notice there was a mazda behind those two cute chicks... BWAHAHAHHA

So is there a paysite where we can go see the uncensored version? lol...of the car of course.

Vid is not bad. Good luck in winning your contest. Editing is not bad either.
Keep at it.

Back