Picture of rear bumper

:
Honda Prelude 2001
Can someone with machine grey 2017 help take a picture of their rear bumper with the quarter panel? Had the rear bumper repainted and to me it way off. The shop is saying it is because of the paint on plastic. But I don't recall it looking like this.

Can someone with machine grey 2017 help take a picture of their rear bumper with the quarter panel? Had the rear bumper repainted and to me it way off. The shop is saying it is because of the paint on plastic. But I don't recall it looking like this.

There's millions of pictures online. Still, pictures on a computer screen is never an accurate interpretation of paint as seen in person.

This is one of my concerns with picking machine grey. How does a body shop match a color that the factory applies special methods and technologies to achieve a certain quality?

Just FYI, my pearl paint is slightly off when comparing between the rear quarter and the abs plastic bumper. I guess that is just how it is with paint on difference material.

It is normal that pain on plastic looks different to the reflection of light . although not to the colour but to the tone, do u have a pic of it?
I am going to take a pic but in a few days , actually I'm driving out in the province of my country and my cx9 is a bit dirty , as soon as I get it washed ill send

Back