Picture of Autoexe front lip

ogsp5

225 whp @ 8psi
:
2002 p5 (MSP Powered)
Need picture of P5 with autoexe front lip or any lip that looks like it. Got one yesterday from forum member. If possible mid-night blue. Going to add alum. full width down forcer with adj bars. Thanks

Need picture of P5 with autoexe front lip or any lip that looks like it. Got one yesterday from forum member. If possible mid-night blue. Going to add alum. full width down forcer with adj bars. Thanks

cardomain has lots of pics. U could also check out the pictures in the links in my signature.

no problem. Too easy. If possible I would like to see pictures of your finished project.

The lower lip adds a nice touch to the front end, I get looks and comments often, take the 'protege' look out of the car.

awesome pics 808. I'm a newb and got some newb ?'s

First off what wing is this and where can I get one!!! That thing is F'in hawt!!!
dscn1610_large.jpg

secondly, the grill you have, do they make it in fiberglass or only c/f and where can I get it... (this grille)
img-6191_large.jpg

Thirdly, what do you have to do to remove the roof racks? can you just remove them... (is there stripping under) or do you have to buy the block off's?

fourth and finally, the lip in the above pic that ogsp5 was asking for pics of. (above pic) where can I also get this?

If you know round about prices for these items it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance; yours and Treflip's p5's are teh secks!! Me and my wife just purchased ours today... an 03 vivid yellow mani w/ 25k miles. We're pretty stoked. But we did have to trade in our 02 classic red Miata.... :( We're expecting our first child.... :) I'm a former Honda fanboy and got tired of all the Honda-ish mind frames of most owners. So don't hate me too much.

awesome pics 808. I'm a newb and got some newb ?'s

First off what wing is this and where can I get one!!! That thing is F'in hawt!!!
dscn1610_large.jpg

secondly, the grill you have, do they make it in fiberglass or only c/f and where can I get it... (this grille)
img-6191_large.jpg

Thirdly, what do you have to do to remove the roof racks? can you just remove them... (is there stripping under) or do you have to buy the block off's?

fourth and finally, the lip in the above pic that ogsp5 was asking for pics of. (above pic) where can I also get this?

If you know round about prices for these items it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance; yours and Treflip's p5's are teh secks!! Me and my wife just purchased ours today... an 03 vivid yellow mani w/ 25k miles. We're pretty stoked. But we did have to trade in our 02 classic red Miata.... :( We're expecting our first child.... :) I'm a former Honda fanboy and got tired of all the Honda-ish mind frames of most owners. So don't hate me too much.

Hey man, thanks! you wont be dissapointed with your P5..Its tight looking and sporty, yet very practicle..Im in the military so i always have to haul alot of gear around so its been a blessing and my friends put her car seat and child in it with no problems
The grill you want: 190$ plus getting it painted, so you might be better of getting the CF one for only 50 bucks more
http://mazda3online.web.aplus.net/product_info.php?cPath=281_21_31_50&products_id=524

Last edited:
First: autoexe wing. Can be found at corksport
Second: fiberglass or cf. Can be found at dgmotorsports.
Fourth: yes. Autoexe has the fiberglass, not recomended. Dgmotorsports has urethane, recomended. Or cf.
Third: not sure about roof racks but I think there's a how-to on this. I do know u have to remove the roof liner inside the car. And you need to get roof rack deletes or be ghetto and cover with black tape.

Last edited:
Got lip painted and installed. Now to find some fogs. Probibly some type of projecter or LED. Will post pictures.

Installed front lip

Here is my newly installed front lip.

Attachments

• IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    856.2 KB · Views: 732
  • IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    785.8 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    707.3 KB · Views: 684