Pics of new 17" snow tires

:
2010 CX-9 FWD Touring
I ordered a wheel & tire package from the tire rack:

17x7.5 Rial Como wheels - picked them because I like the look, were reasonably priced and are low pressure cast.
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires - good rating on tire rack, and I've enjoyed Blizzak tires in the past on other vehicles
I also had them install the TPMS sensors, balance, mount, ship to installer, etc..

I have a Touring model, so the stock wheels are 18". I went with 17" because its a half inch more sidewall, it was ~$250 less than the 18's and the pot holes in the winter here are brutal, so I want as much sidewall as possible :) I've hit potholes hard enough in the winter to shut off the car, eject CDs, bend rims, break cord plies (sidewall bulges), etc..

Got a $50 rebate too which more than covered the installer swapping my wheels. Guy was nice enough to mark where my summer wheels were mounted so I can continue rotating my summer wheels.

Attachments

• cx9-snow-tires-side1.JPG
    cx9-snow-tires-side1.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 582
  • cx9-snow-tires-side2.JPG
    cx9-snow-tires-side2.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 540
  • cx9-snow-tires.JPG
    cx9-snow-tires.JPG
    211.3 KB · Views: 499
You're ready for winter!

With TireRack.com (they have three warehouses in diff states), your S&H charge will depend on where you live.

How much w/shipping?

Wheels $596
TPMS sensors $196
Tires $564
Road Hazard Warranty $60
Shipping $120 (From South Bend, IN to Cleveland, OH)

Total: $1535.28 not including $50 rebate which isn't being offered now.

I have a similar set-up, have used it one or two winters. Works well in the snow. Skier in Northern CA Tahoe area.

Latest posts

Back