pics of my msp lip n cf painted hood

maybe, car shows around here are tight so. pics after the first show will be posted!! sorry!

19 do fit and many can prove it, once i find a nice set i want i will get them and probally post pics one drunken night knowing me!! i dont lie i know i will do it!!

thanks for the vote btw!!

rob

ok i have a question for you guys. If you just made %100 profit on selling a system for $400 and you had the option of going to work the next day or to stay home and do nothing would you stay home and chill or go to work? lol...

lol yea i need to stop talking to you, i bet by just talking to you im going to spend more money on car parts lol. thats how much money you have dumped into your car, its contagious.

bro i would tottally ******* stay home man, 400 bucks is like 2-3 days of work for me. oh and i like the hood and msp lip, buy the rims nk2a has

nocar said:
lol yea i need to stop talking to you, i bet by just talking to you im going to spend more money on car parts lol. thats how much money you have dumped into your car, its contagious.

lol it is!! my bad! but go to work, get the grill and then say thank you for me being right!!

u will thank me in the end!! if i could get paid for overtime i would work my ass off!! but i am in the navy so i take off whenever i can and gt paid the same!!

rob

Back