Pics of my lowered P5

scooter

:
2002 MP5
Just thought i would post a pic of my P5 to get some feedback. Let me know what you think. I powdercoated the stock wheels black, and I lowered it with H & R springs. Also threw some tint on the windows.

lataaaaaaa

P1010020.JPG

P1010021.JPG

looks good, is it just me or does the front right seem lower then the rest of the car? could just be the pic

looks good to me, im going to powdercoat mine after i get struts and springs. how much did it cost to powdercoat them?

its the protege5 lean, its not real, but tends to show up in pictures, kinda like a ghost, it has the major tendency to look like its leaning heavily to one side or the other, its all about how you hold the camera

looks good lowered..question whats the huge appeal with yinz powdercoatin the rims black..it looks dirty....ya know..im not sayin bling out with the chrome but yikes...thats just my opinion..but if u like it PROPZ!:D

hollywood it was 1.3 inch drop front and i think 1.4 in the rear. JDMDiva i just dont have the cash to get wheels yet, and I work at a powdercoating shop so i thought what the hell ya know. I do like the black wheels with the black trim on my car.

lataaa

thanx ghost, I wanted to ask you about your how to blacken the headlight casings. I am interested in doing it but i have seen some of my friends really goof their s*** up. I just wondered if you have any advice for me.

thanx

lataaa

scooter said:
thanx ghost, I wanted to ask you about your how to blacken the headlight casings. I am interested in doing it but i have seen some of my friends really goof their s*** up. I just wondered if you have any advice for me.

thanx

lataaa

Take your time. Dont rush it, if you feel you need to sand more then do it. If you feel that you need to primer more then do it.

Just do it right the first time. I messed mine up, it was the prototype. So I had to open them up about 3 times to get them right. Now im looking for some used ones to replace mine with.

But, I dont want to discourage you, just take your time and be extra picky on how you do them, and youll be ok.

ghost just one more question about the headlights, what did you use to seal them back up? anything specific that you recommend? let me know and thanx for the advice.

chicken soup the ride is excellent, I was hesitant to lower it because i thought i might lose the ride quality, but i didnt at all.

lataaaa

Back