Pics of my hatch lowered with 19's

Aiight, My First Question Is How The The Suspension Feel? Is It Still Sooth? And Does It Rub At All...with Passengers??? And Does Your Car Feel Heavier With The Bigger Rims?? Thanks

Ramo3 said:
Aiight, My First Question Is How The The Suspension Feel? Is It Still Sooth? And Does It Rub At All...with Passengers??? And Does Your Car Feel Heavier With The Bigger Rims?? Thanks

The suspension is definatly stiffer tahn stock, but it isn't harsh and doesn't bottom out. I've had 4 adults in the car with no rubbing at all. I only had the stock wheels on for about 3 days, so I really don't know if the rims feel heavier--It'll still spin 1st and 2nd, and I don't have trouble keeping up with stock mz3 around town.

Ruubstr94Ls said:
Can I see more pictures of your Hella 8300k HID at nighttime??? Pleeaseee.....

I'll try and take some tonight.

ssinstaller said:
The suspension is definatly stiffer tahn stock, but it isn't harsh and doesn't bottom out. I've had 4 adults in the car with no rubbing at all. I only had the stock wheels on for about 3 days, so I really don't know if the rims feel heavier--It'll still spin 1st and 2nd, and I don't have trouble keeping up with stock mz3 around town.

thanks man, that helps me a lot, u don't happen to have a pic with the the 19's at stock height do u? that'll be great for reference (2thumbs)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you hit any big bumps or very uneven pavement that would cause your suspension to really work itself with several people in the car. I am just wondering if that would make the car rub the well. I doubt it though, I had 1000 lbs in my MZ3 hatch with 17's that have slitly wider tires. I had no problem with bottoming out or any kind of rubbing. At least I don't think so. Anyay, looks great, I wish I could afford the 19's. Def would have grabbed them up when I got the 17's. Keep up the good work.

splitvizion said:
Have you hit any big bumps or very uneven pavement that would cause your suspension to really work itself with several people in the car. I am just wondering if that would make the car rub the well. I doubt it though, I had 1000 lbs in my MZ3 hatch with 17's that have slitly wider tires. I had no problem with bottoming out or any kind of rubbing. At least I don't think so. Anyay, looks great, I wish I could afford the 19's. Def would have grabbed them up when I got the 17's. Keep up the good work.

Just about every road in jacksonville is uneven or bumpy. I generally try to avoid the really bad roads when I have a full car, but I 've never noticed any rubbing on even the worst bumps.

Yep.

Rock said:
Wow there's a jacksonville NC? that sucks /cry
Just ask almost anyone who served in the Marines. It's the home of Camp Lejuene (sp).

We are not unique (sssh)

Back