pics of my 3

B_blake53

:
'04 M3 4dr, Winning Blue
Let me know what you think. A factory high rise spoiler is on the way, which I got on ebay for 139.00

Attachments

• christina wedding 027.jpg
    christina wedding 027.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 1,396
  • christina wedding 030.jpg
    christina wedding 030.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 1,691
  • christina wedding 029.jpg
    christina wedding 029.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 903
I like what you did with the engine parts. And where did you get the "Mazdaspeed" Emblem? id like to have one or 2 for my 3 :)

I like what you did. I have a few questions though. One, is that the factory rims? If so, how did you chrome them. Two, I assume you spray painted the plastice parts, so what paint did you use. Lastly, how dark are those windows of yours?

Those are the factory wheels I had them polished at a local shop for about $300.00, the windows are 22% on the front and the rest is 5%, the motor paint I first applied some plastic adhesion promotor , followed with the factory dupont color, I then used the vw beetle green and did a fade, I then cleared it with dupont HC 7600. Mazdaspeed sticker from ebay for $6.00.(thinkbeer

Who was the seller, or do you have a link to the auction for the stickers. Im thinking about getting a few. Thanks

i LOVE the engine bay. a few of my friends have started doing the same thing. while their engine bays look good...yours looks outstanding. i can definately tell you have some extreme painting skills. well done.

B_Blake, I have the light silver color car and i would like to do the same thing to my engine bay. However, I noticed you said that you used a VW Bettle green for fade. What should I use for the light silver. Also, how did you cover the Mazda emblem so well.

It depends on your taste, I would probably lay down a silver base like your car and then go with the titanium color that is on the speed protege. As far as masking the emblem it just takes practice to get good at it. (bang)
Macadonious said:
B_Blake, I have the light silver color car and i would like to do the same thing to my engine bay. However, I noticed you said that you used a VW Bettle green for fade. What should I use for the light silver. Also, how did you cover the Mazda emblem so well.

B_blake53 said:
It depends on your taste, I would probably lay down a silver base like your car and then go with the titanium color that is on the speed protege. As far as masking the emblem it just takes practice to get good at it. (bang)
Thank you for all your help and patents.

B_blake53 said:
Let me know what you think. A factory high rise spoiler is on the way, which I got on ebay for 139.00
Very nice. My fav color. :D

Did you get the spoiler yet?

Just thought everyone would like to know factory spoilers can be bought at Transformspoilers.com for about 119.00 USD. This includes the lip style and the high rise type.

I finally got the spoiler that I ordered. I think it was sent via pony express. Anyhow I also painted and installed it today it looks really good. I will post pics tomorow.

spoiler

It has finally arrived, and hopefully a cai soon.

Attachments

• my mazda3 027.jpg
    my mazda3 027.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 421
  • my mazda3 026.jpg
    my mazda3 026.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 440
take some of the whole car with the spoiler on
it looks really good
just needs a little bigger rims and a slight drop
but thats a given now isnt it

Nice ride except for the mazdaspeed emblem.

The mazdaspeed emblem = rice.

I don't really like the raised wing..Doesn't look right. I think the mz3 looks better with a lip spoiler, or without one all together.
541341_3_full.jpg

Back