Pics of i guage cluster instead of s

I noticed the HVAC controls in these pics.. are these the differences between the two models?

027892-E.jpg

027889-E.jpg

looks like one has little buttons and the other has dials.. wtf is that?
(argh)

Last edited:
Hmm...when I ordered my Mazda3, I don't remember seeing an option package for automatic climate control, or seeing it in the brochure. Is it only an european option package? and if so, anyone know how much it cost, and if there is a way to get it here in the US?

SUSmalls said:
Hmm...when I ordered my Mazda3, I don't remember seeing an option package for automatic climate control, or seeing it in the brochure. Is it only an european option package? and if so, anyone know how much it cost, and if there is a way to get it here in the US?

Does anyone have the i version? What do the guages look like? Is the steering wheel cheap feeling?

You could probably order the auto climate from mazda but it would cost alot as far as installation because its not only the dials that have to go in but also sensors throughout the car

Fat Mike said:
You could probably order the auto climate from mazda but it would cost alot as far as installation because its not only the dials that have to go in but also sensors throughout the car
yeah i figured as much. I'll have to look around. I wonder if anyone knows how much it is as a package in the european version? just so that i dont get screwed going to a dealership for it.

flyjetta said:
Does anyone have the i version? What do the guages look like? Is the steering wheel cheap feeling?
For an example of the i-version gauges, see the pics in the thread called 'Every time they have the better stuff'. I also answered the ACC retrofit question there.

wongpres said:
For an example of the i-version gauges, see the pics in the thread called 'Every time they have the better stuff'. I also answered the ACC retrofit question there.
wongpres, thanks for the info on the acc retrofit. maybe auto ac isn't worth $1500 + VAT + Shipping. I'd rather exert the energy to turn the dial myself and save the cash.

Back