pics from my trip to new orleans

:
03 protege dx 5spd
so i just tried to get back to my apartment to get some crap before another storm hits...here are a few pics. want to keep the ones inside to myself until it settles down a bit and FEMA comes to look at it and im done with all that. i have a 5'x5' hole all the way through my ceiling. and a good amount of water dumped in my room from hurricane rita. o well....
anywho heres a few pics.

1st and 2nd pics are my apartment bulidng. 3rd pic is a sign entering campus. 4th pic is the superdome. 5th pic is hte sherwin williams store i wored at. (Elysian Fields and Gentilly st. for those who know the area)

Attachments

• Privateer_Place_4_Heath_s_Apt.jpg
    Privateer_Place_4_Heath_s_Apt.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Privateer_Place_11_Heath_s_room.jpg
    Privateer_Place_11_Heath_s_room.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 201
  • UNO_3_Sign_by_Dorms.jpg
    UNO_3_Sign_by_Dorms.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 231
  • New_Orleans_Super_Dome.jpg
    New_Orleans_Super_Dome.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Elysian_Fields_and_Gentilly_Sherwin_Williams.jpg
    Elysian_Fields_and_Gentilly_Sherwin_Williams.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 221
Ouch. Sucks man, glad your OK.

BTW, I guess you were not lookin for paint ? That Sherwin Williams didnt seem to be open.

boostisgood said:
Ouch. Sucks man, glad your OK.

BTW, I guess you were not lookin for paint ? That Sherwin Williams didnt seem to be open.

nah i can get all the paint i want...im surrounded by it everyday!

thanks bu11dogg2!!!

yea i lost a lot of stuff...but it can all be replaced.

i was out of new orleans early cause i had to be in baton rouge to accept a scholorship. so the only things i brought with me were dirty clothes and my laptop...pretty much everything else was in there...PS2, TV, few various car things, and a lot of other crap.

turbo? lol... if I could afford one, I'd be happy to buy you one. :D

Hey man, very telling pictures. The whole situation sucks. When are you going to get to come back for good? You've missed several good autocrosses (not that that's very important, but they were fun). Enjoying life out of state? Hope school is going well. Hope your family is all ok. I guess it's fair to say there's no sprint car driving going on right now. Well, keep in touch back "home". Later!

haha....ya i should be home around christmas/new year. i havnt been out to many autocross events out here (all far away) but there are some awsome roads out here...i love it...currently trying to get a turbo on my car :)

things are pretty good, so far so good haha. and yes, no sprint car driving for now

Back