photoshop request, need help.

no1stunna

hey whats up to all the photoshop wizards. i posted in the photo/video section two pictures of my car. could someone tint the windows so i can see what it would look like. (one with limo tint and one with mirror tint) and the last question, is could someone please make me a sig. i have a few more pics i would like to use to make one. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks, josh

well i thought i would go ahead and post the pics again to save some time. so here they are, so lets see some magic.
newpics%20001.jpg

WOW, your car is sweet! I would do it, but I am leaving right now. I'm sure someone else will do it by the time I get back.

Go with balck it looks better because of the window frame........i saw a P5 with mirror and i thought it looked like crap.........

newbie here

no1stunna, here is the limo black tint on your car, i am at work and did this real quick for ya, I also have a red p5 with limo tint, with the black trim it looks good. The mirror tint looks crappy. anyhow hope this pic helps you out .

lataaaaaaaaaaaa

tint.jpg

scooter, i cant thank you enough for doing that for me. finally after i dont know how long of waiting. and i must be honest and say i have never really been fond of the tint on our red p5's, but i guess i just havent seen the limo tint yet. Your pic is very very tempting to be next on the list after the header. again thanks a ton for doing that for me.
oh yeah, if you or someone you know can do sigs, could you PLEASE let me know. I have been waiting for months literally for one of these. i have had 3 people say they would make one for me, i send them pics and never hear from them again. anyways, thanks again.
josh

hey josh i make a sig for you if you want me to. I work a good bit but i will get it done as soon as i can if you want email me @ jeremy-snyder@excite.com with your ideas on what you want it to look like. No problem about the pic i did for ya wasnt a big deal.

lataaaaaaaaaaa

scooter, thanks man that sounds good. i sent you an email to the above address. and again the pic looks good, let me correct myself, great!!!!

Back