• Synthesis5

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • TX Speed Demon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Content Monkey

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pluto all the way, just look at the way the color scheme meshes together.... Gold rims and neon green paint.. nothing else is finer...

The more I look at these, the more I think I could have beaten all of you beetches...I want in on next contest. :p

hey man, you used the wrong entry, could you update please(sorry to be an asshole...but hey, atleast I'm cetafied right???) it's just I updated my entry later, before the dead line....it's this one
mazda6dan2.jpg

It's just cleaner...sorry....

I voted for ya Alan, not because of the so Cal connection. Your car just looks the best, both aesthetically and in terms of PS quality. The bottom line is, is clean, sexy, and aggressive without being flashy. Great job.

Last edited:
I voted for Ransom511 for the fact that it is vastly different from the orginal model. It blends nicely for the work done to it etc.
DragonEyes was also very nice to.

The rest were all nicely done, but seem to have the same theme done to them....

And Pluto...LOL My god this contest is so above your skill level. hehehe nicely done, going to print it and give it as post cards at the next meet.

REMillers said:
I voted for Ransom511 for the fact that it is vastly different from the orginal model. It blends nicely for the work done to it etc.
DragonEyes was also very nice to.

The rest were all nicely done, but seem to have the same theme done to them....

And Pluto...LOL My god this contest is so above your skill level. hehehe nicely done, going to print it and give it as post cards at the next meet.
just because you mentioned me in there specifically your cool, i should have finished it, oohh well.

Ha thought it was really cool DragonEyes, jumped in my seat actually at the sight of a P5 shaped one. :) Cool idea.

ransom511 said:
Why does nobody like my pic? :(
Hey man, I like your pic! It's just I only had one vote and if I could have voted twice yours would have been in on it too. uclap5's struck me the most. Sorry! But I still dig your version! :D

People's names shouldn't have been used because some folks will be biased in their vote.

Kooldino said:
No way, what are you blind? Look at those fog lights, they're black.
thats becoz they are baked..

check out the spoiler man, its chick magnet!!

rims are awesome, 16' konig gold spokes... what else u want :D

Back