Photo-shoot! (small)

Hollywood2009

:
02 Mazda Protege!!! 06 Dodge Charger SRT-8
Here is a small photo-shoot of my car....

Have fun!

Hollywood2009

Last edited:
lookin' good, gotta love the sandblasted look on the headlights....that is my next mod (Rockblockers for the headlights) looks good bro!

i like the retrofitted HIDs...how long and how much did that take you to do ? it doesn't look bug eyed like the other examples i've seen

good jab as always. see you put your summer stuff on. I did to last month. Cant wait to get my dg cf grill. I so love those projectors you made. Did you ever think of putting cf as the surround instaead of the greyish?

looks good man, love the projectors... your car would be perfect w/o the tan interior, u still planning on swapping that out?

jflo said:
i like the retrofitted HIDs...how long and how much did that take you to do ? it doesn't look bug eyed like the other examples i've seen

It took me about 2-3 months and it doesn't look bug eyed because I used the same paint for the housing as the cover for the projetor. It has the blending effect.

jbiird317 said:
looks good man, love the projectors... your car would be perfect w/o the tan interior, u still planning on swapping that out?

I don't think i will be change over from tan to black... I am going to be getting a new car this fall and I need money for that.

Hollywood2009

sweetness, your car is looking sharp.! i would give you a rep point it doesn't work anymore so i'll post this instead
(2thumbs)

Back