pfizzle is on the injured list..

mypfizzle

Contributor
:
2oo2 silver protege 5
i know its been a while since i posted here but i thought some of you might want to hear about what i have going on.
i have like 23XXX miles on my car..
dropped on h&rs injen intake racing beat exhaust.. lots of stereo equipment and stuff..
yesterday i drove my car to work like normal.. no biggie..
then i drove it to lunch.. no biggie..
when i left lunch.. my car started to make a whining noise when i would decelerate.. then a thuk thunk thunk when the car drove.. everyone i have talked to thinks this may be an issue with the automatic transmission in the car..
monday the car goes into the dealer to see what they will do about it.. if anything..
i have to pay $85 bucks to get the car diagnosed and supposidly if it is covered under warranty they will refund the $85 bux to me..
ill be sure to let u guys know what the outcome is and how i am treated at the dealer.
hopefully after i get this fixed the car will get me thru the winter so when summer comes i can get something legitimatly fast..
wish me luck all.
take care.

mypfizzle said:
i know its been a while since i posted here but i thought some of you might want to hear about what i have going on.
i have like 23XXX miles on my car..
dropped on h&rs injen intake racing beat exhaust.. lots of stereo equipment and stuff..
yesterday i drove my car to work like normal.. no biggie..
then i drove it to lunch.. no biggie..
when i left lunch.. my car started to make a whining noise when i would decelerate.. then a thuk thunk thunk when the car drove.. everyone i have talked to thinks this may be an issue with the automatic transmission in the car..
monday the car goes into the dealer to see what they will do about it.. if anything..
i have to pay $85 bucks to get the car diagnosed and supposidly if it is covered under warranty they will refund the $85 bux to me..
ill be sure to let u guys know what the outcome is and how i am treated at the dealer.
hopefully after i get this fixed the car will get me thru the winter so when summer comes i can get something legitimatly fast..
wish me luck all.
take care.
Sorry to hear that Pfizzle, hope everything comes out fine. I am planning to move on to an RSX myself :D, join the club!

yeah.. well see.. the guy i called was nice.. im gunnah drive this thru the winter.. then im looking at a 05 mustang gt.. my dad got the magnum i wanted. -=\ fucker..
hopefully hell get sick of it and let me borrow -=P heh.

steve.. good see that your home..
matt when u get out to cali u still have my number.. feel free to call me we can hook up an do somehting no matter what im driving..

dude i will be in monterrey not this wednesday but the next, and i have a four day weekend that weekend (thurs 11th- sunday 14th), so we need to meet up.

I had a similiar issue before, but I argued and got away from $85 fees but I found out that my 2nd cyliner was misfiring.
so I pulled out all my plugs and wires, cleaned them and my car was fine.

Sorry to hear that John, hope it works out for you.

And you should still get the Magnum, only if you are waiting till next year you can get AWD and then make yours faster!

RODSCALIP5 said:
Sorry to hear that Pfizzle, hope everything comes out fine. I am planning to move on to an RSX myself :D, join the club!
(rockon)

car went into the dealership today at 9 am.. got a call at 1pm.. auto tranny is toast.. they have to call mazda and see if they will aprove the replacement due to the car being modified. -=\
the guy said he thinks they will replace it because there are not drive train mods and no big motor mods (ie nos / turbo)
a rep from mazda will be out tomarrow to either approve or decline the replacement due to my mods. (lowered, hids, intake, exhaust, cf hood and a bunch of interior s***)
well see what happens. -=\

mypfizzle said:
car went into the dealership today at 9 am.. got a call at 1pm.. auto tranny is toast.. they have to call mazda and see if they will aprove the replacement due to the car being modified. -=\
the guy said he thinks they will replace it because there are not drive train mods and no big motor mods (ie nos / turbo)
a rep from mazda will be out tomarrow to either approve or decline the replacement due to my mods. (lowered, hids, intake, exhaust, cf hood and a bunch of interior s***)
well see what happens. -=\
my tranny was replaced with no questions asked.
I had lowered my car, HID, Intake, exhaust, body kit... they didn't say anything about calling Mazda usa.
hope you will get it fixed like mine. :)

ok. mazda called.. car IS being covered underwarranty.. no hassles... no nothing.. im really very happy with the service mananger at the dealer i went to.. looks lik eill be without a car till friday / next tuesday.. BUT.. when i get it back.. brand new spanking tranny.. so im happy

IT SHOULD be covered under warranty; hence, you said you don't have any tranny mods or nos/turbo of any kind. The warranty will only void if your broken parts is caused by your aftermarket mods. In this case, non of your mods have anything to do with your tranny, so it should be covered under warranty.

Nonethless, great to hear they will be fixing it. You should ask them if they can put in a manual tranny!

Back