Petit LeMans, Anyone?

Foolish

...of Awesometon
:
'94 Miata! '10 Mazda5 Sport 5MT, '16 Mazda3 S GT
So, is anyone going this year? Are there any killer deals on admission for club members this time around? Mazda Corral? Anything?

I'm thinking about taking Friday off of work, bombing down there, camping at the track, watching the main event, camping at the track then, bombing back home on Sunday. I'll bring Fadi with me if I can convince him.

Wondering if any of my GACC people will be there this year?

LMK,

We might try to catch a day of it...but we've got Points 9 at AMS on October 3rd...so, depends on time/money/etc. Sorry nothing more definite.

I'm going to try to go. I will have Ethan and I am not sure how Gabi will be with me taking him, but I am still thinking about doing it. But I would be leaving early Saturday evening. I'm curious if Ethan would take a nap in a tent with a race going on in the background. I've got plenty of hearing protection and sunscreen for him as well.

We took Lucas in '07, so he was about 2 and a half. He did fine, equally as amused by the race cars as he was by the big open areas to run around in! I found the best thing for hearing protection was using the foam earplugs, cut in half lengthwise.

We took Lucas in '07, so he was about 2 and a half. He did fine, equally as amused by the race cars as he was by the big open areas to run around in! I found the best thing for hearing protection was using the foam earplugs, cut in half lengthwise.

Yeah, I've already used foam earplugs with him when he was less than a year and he wanted to go around with me while I used the gas-powered leaf blower. Didn't you get those ear plugs from me? I have a box of 2000 of those at home plus I have some earmuff style ones that would actually be better if I can get him to leave them on. I'm actually not that concerned about him, I know he'll be fine, it's the wifey that'll have the problem with it. We'll see. Let em know if you are going for sure.

Didn't you get those ear plugs from me?

No, I also have the "2000 plugs costs $2 more than 10 plugs" pack! I'm good to go for a couple of years of noisy events!

As for PLM: I'm probably going to be a single dad for the whole month of October while Dru is out of town for training, so it looks like I need to stay close to the nest that weekend prepping for the hectic weeks ahead. :-(

Back