PETA and fly murder...ridiculous!

camrycev6

:
MS3 - sport
As I am sure most of you are aware by now, in this near instantaneous information society that we live in, that President Obama killed a fly yesterday during an interview. Afterwards, PETA actually went on record saying that they were disappointed with him for doing so. Here is a quote:

"We support compassion even for the most curious, smallest and least sympathetic animals," PETA spokesman Bruce Friedrich said Wednesday. "We believe that people, where they can be compassionate, should be, for all animals."

I find this so ridiculous for several reasons:

1) This is just one of many examples of superfluous, meaningless "news" that floods our lives daily. Seriously, who cares that the President killed a fly? Do you think I care how many dumps he takes a day either?

2) PETA -- Where do I start? What a punch of liberal, spinal cord challenged, self-righteous freaks. Ok...ok... sure they have some useful purposes protecting pets and keeping the pet population under control, but most of the time it seems they complain just to hear themselves speak. If you want more proof, how about when they just recently asked the 80s band Pet Shop Boys to change their name to "Rescue Shelter Boys". Pathetic.

3) He killed a fly... a fly! Are they endangered? Would killing one fly or even thousands make a difference on the environment? NO!!

What a sad world we live in...and it is just getting worse. If I believed in God, I would ask him to speed the second coming along.

Last edited:
I agree with you about it being pretty sad. So animals have more rights than humans. Don't get me wrong I support animal rescue but this is going to far.

hahahahahahahahah ahahaha hahahahaha

ahahahahahaha
hahahahahah

ahhahaahahahahaha hahahahahahah

ahahahahaha

Thats what I think....

I need a liberal hippy filter for my browser... Of course if I did that, the only news I could get would be from Fox.

Last edited:
I am still waiting on that titty ice cream that they thought was a great campaign, still waiting on that hot bath with vegetables to have sex with and in, still waiting for all their stupid s***. I hate them, I like what they stand for, but they have dummies running it.

I am still waiting on that titty ice cream that they thought was a great campaign, still waiting on that hot bath with vegetables to have sex with and in, still waiting for all their stupid s***. I hate them, I like what they stand for, but they have dummies running it.

I hear you... Like I said, I appreciate and understand some of the things they do, but most of it is just a waste of time, money, and resources. And they really do a good job of making themselves look stupid. I have had a few PETA / Vegan / Liberals tell me that red meat stays in your intestine for years! I don't know where they get some of that utterly incorrect information, but I do love to make fun of them (and prove them wrong) when they tell me meat is murder!

I hope those idiots never shower or disinfect anything because they would then be killing germs...those poor little germs and bacteria

How about parasidic animals, or insects that cause disease, or insects that kill our trees, or poisonous animals around the world, etc.

I don't know where they get some of that utterly incorrect information, but I do love to make fun of them (and prove them wrong) when they tell me meat is murder!

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder....

Back