Peep my new vehicular (owned)

GrandBelialKey

Contributor
:
Black RX-8
(peep)

Sup Fools!

This is my new car. (It's not clean at the moment)

It's certainly a step up from the ol' MSP.

lol Peep the Foose wheels.

here's my old car and my new car...

Keeping it in the Mazda family.

I'd like to extend a general "Wuz-up" to all the msprotege.com fools! keep it way real.

Attachments

• 100_0561.jpg
    100_0561.jpg
    849.3 KB · Views: 142
  • RX-8 - 1.JPG
    RX-8 - 1.JPG
    585.2 KB · Views: 138
  • RX-8 2.JPG
    RX-8 2.JPG
    442.8 KB · Views: 134
  • RX-8 3.JPG
    RX-8 3.JPG
    618.2 KB · Views: 156
  • RX-8 4.JPG
    RX-8 4.JPG
    709.1 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Man, I like your old spicy better than the RX-8, but good luck with your new ride.

though the wheels i am sure ran you a pretty penny, im not digging them at all:( enjoy the new car. there sure are fun in the twisties.

vxfilmer1000 said:
I like it, minus the rims man. I dont really like them , just my .02
Ditto...Just not right for the 8.....Good luck with the car though!

I still didnt receive a letter from Mazda for that type of recall, and my dealer knows nothing about it, maybe it doesnt affect Canadian RX-8's. I can tell you that I have absolutely no problem with my RX-8 since I got it. Engine Idles a lot smoother and fuel economy improoved since I switch to full synthetic.

The only thing that annoys me about the car is some interior rattles, Mazda has never been the best in interior fit and finish.

I'll tell you for sure this is not a winter car hence why she is on jack stands in the garage for the winter. But it's an almost track ready car if you want to have fun in the twisties and should be treated that way. These are not daily driver cars.

All in all, I am more then satisfied with my RX-8's even though she loves to drink premium fuel and maintenance makes my wallet want to commit suicide.

GrandBelialKey, have a lot of fun with your new ride, I hope she puts as many smiles on your face then mine does because it really is an awesome car and far different from everything else on the market at a reasonable price.

I didn't put those wheels on there, they came with the car. (glare) Pretty funny though.

RX-8 > MSP

I'll trade this car in for the Mazdaspeed RX-8 when it comes out. For now it's just a nice, fun car to pimp around in.

my newest mod is a crack in the windshield. (ughdance)

Back