Pearl White M2 with Silver door handles

Mazda 2 Genki

:
2009 Mazda 2 Genki Sport
Here is another view of my silver door handles.

I have added alot of add ons to my m2 if you would like to see them just PM me.

I'm getting my brake calipers sprayed red on Monday

Cheers

Attachments

• Silver door handles.jpg
    Silver door handles.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 447
That looks really sharp. Did you remove and paint the factory handles...or replace them with an aftermarket part? From the picture they look like brushed stainless steel...

That looks really sharp. Did you remove and paint the factory handles...or replace them with an aftermarket part? From the picture they look like brushed stainless steel...

Hi MyPrecious,
Yes the 4 factory door handles & 2 side mirrors were removed & they were sprayed the colour is called Silver Sparkle Metalic.

Thank you all for your replies to my silver door handles.

My brake calipers are now done in red looks very good.

I sure hope you're not living in the flood zone, Mazda 2 Genki... cuz I just watched a LOT of videos of a LOT of cars floating away.(nailbyt)

Hey
How difficult is it to remove the door handles?

Hi MSBurger, I didn't do the spray painting myself I got a friend that's in the panel beating & spray painting business, when I saw him put a door handle on it didn't look difficult to remove or put on. I chose him to do it as I wanted it to be done properly & looking good. He even did my 2 side mirrors too.

I sure hope you're not living in the flood zone, Mazda 2 Genki... cuz I just watched a LOT of videos of a LOT of cars floating away.(nailbyt)

Hi MazdaTwo, No I don't live in Qld where the flood zone is. But did cop alot of the the rain it flooded my front yard & if rained all day & night it would've lapped onto the road, as it was the drain pipes in the gutters were over flowing.

Back