Party time

elderlycoffee

:
2007 Sunlight Silver mazdaspeed 3
ETS, Full Turbo back exhaust ( couple of good choices out there ) and rear motor mount ( choices again ) Check out some of engenears freebies! Then let the tune begin bro

Vibrant is downpipe back...as in it replaces the 2nd cat with a high flow one, so there's reason it's more than the MS one. If you like the sound of the vibrant, I think the Corksport downpipe should go well with it. Theres a video on this setup on youtube, search "vibrant mazdaspeed 3"

I'd def get motor mount of some type....I have the corksport inserts (35 bucks cant beat that)

I'm personally waiting for cobb's STS before I get one. (at least to compare)

THreAdjack JUst reaL quick though. Aaron inserts improve to 3rd shifting? back to the regularly scheduled program Sorry ec but thats a cheap fix that shold be addressed

Last edited:
THreAdjack JUst reaL quick though. Aaron inserts improve to 3rd shifting? back to the regularly scheduled program Sorry ec but thats a cheap fix that shold be addressed

I grinded into 3rd all the time before inserts. I'm sure the other mounts work just as well (probably 'better' as they are whole new mounts). I've had these things in for like 10k miles or something, I think they are great for a DD: shifting/wheel hop is better/reduces and no noticeable increase in vibes...and $35! I also have shifter bushings counter weight removed....this setup is perfect for me I never miss a gear anymore.

Back