Parting out MSP engine. Turbo/ECU/Wing and more.

I have a blown MSP engine that I am parting out. Everything in the pictures is for sale. I also have the head but need to take it of and inspect it.

Prices include shipping in CON USA. I accept pay pal from confirmed accounts or USPS money orders. My pay pal is artur@mr2source.com Pick up is welcomed, I am in Fort Worth TX.

Make offer via PM for parts not listed.

1. Turbo Sold
2. Exhaust manifold SOLD
3. 03 MSP ECU has been reflashed at dealer $155 shipped sold
4. Engine cover Sold
5. Valve cover Sold
6. Exhaust manifold heat shield $34 shipped
7. Throttle body Sold
8. Alternator Sold to Laser Blue.
9. PS pump $36 shipped
10. Oil cooler Sold.
11. Intake manifold Sold
12. J pipe Sold
13. Stock flywheel $29 shipped
14. Black stock 03 MSP wing has some scratches $100 plus shipping PM your zip code for shipping cost.
15. EGR $33 shipped
16. Harmonic balancer $32 shipped

PM for close up pictures.

016.jpg

017.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

Last edited:
S pipe is sold.

I think the turbo is good. It has no chipped blades and no shaft play. Spins but not as smooth as the one I have with very low miles. Sold as is, will be great for rebuilt or take a chance. I will take the turbo to have it inspected. Not for sale till I have it inspected.
ok, please send me a pm about the turbo once u have gotten it checked out and everything
thanks

waters in & out?

If yes, do you want to ship your stock in Quebec? J0K 3K0.

Thank you.

I did not have the time to take it for inspection. Most likely I will be selling it as is for $100 shipped.

kasanova I have both of those and will send pictures and price shipped via PM.

disturbedfan121 I might have that will check on it.

RGN .5 AASN I have the EGR tube but I don't know if it will work on P5.

I did not have the time to take it for inspection. Most likely I will be selling it as is for $100 shipped.

kasanova I have both of those and will send pictures and price shipped via PM.

That's good for me.

1- I have no picture for the moment

2- Did the reflash is done for the ECU? I'm also interest in this part.

are those oil or water lines and money sent for these too do you still have my address

Last edited:
Those are turbo water lines. I do have the oil lines but not for sale at this time.

cool i was just wondering because i need both so i just wanted to now what set i will be missing. any way i already sent money for the water lines

Back