Part out of my '02 Protege5 (aftermarket and JDM goodies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Matt i got my stock suspension. how bout my headlights and stock suspension for your projector headlights.
its sitting in my garage.

thats a hell of a deal and you can swap out your tokicos and tein s techs and sell for extra cash!
and you know im local so its alot faster!

I want both emblems..I have all emblem a protege5 emblem but its got a small crack or something but not noticeable, great condition mazda symbol x2 and mazda spelled out emblem pm me

are the spacers hub centric?

Yep, hubcentric and 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

Hey Matt i got my stock suspension. how bout my headlights and stock suspension for your projector headlights.
its sitting in my garage.

thats a hell of a deal and you can swap out your tokicos and tein s techs and sell for extra cash!
and you know im local so its alot faster!

I'll text you.

I want both emblems..I have all emblem a protege5 emblem but its got a small crack or something but not noticeable, great condition mazda symbol x2 and mazda spelled out emblem pm me

PM sent.

I'll put you as first in line, they can't be sold 'til I get factory wheels anyways so that's fine. Shipping will be slightly more since I'm sending them to Hawaii.

I bought them off of "Velocity Motoring" off of eBay. They are made out of CNC steel. Have some surface rust but doesn't affect how they work.

Yep, it was a P5 ecu flashed over to MP3, done by "spicyorangeMSP" here on the board.

I'll put you as first in line, they can't be sold 'til I get factory wheels anyways so that's fine. Shipping will be slightly more since I'm sending them to Hawaii.

I bought them off of "Velocity Motoring" off of eBay. They are made out of CNC steel. Have some surface rust but doesn't affect how they work.

you can stick it in a usps flat rate box.... same price any us state

...and if your rear pads are really good (>50% life remaining) i will trade my worn rear pads plus $15 shipped for yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back