Paintball gear & gun / iPod Mini + iTrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL_PR5

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
Up for grabs is a lot of paintball gear that is just sitting in my closet and needs to go. It's hard to part with, but it needs to go. so here it all is:

-Smart Parts Custom Rat Jr. Impulse with WAS board, Progressive barrel, Teflon bolt, Shocktech drop forward, 2 fully adjustable LPR's for reliable consistency, ST On/Off valve, Adjustable Magnetic Trigger, & low rise feed neck.
-Crossfire 3000psi, 68 ci alloy tank with redz grip protector
-Dye 04 jersey and pants
-Redz Gear bag
-VForce Morph Goggles w/ spare clear and amber lens and PMI goggle cleaner
-Dye gloves
-Egg hopper (broken batt cover & left door hinge is damaged)
-18' NightStick barrel
-Smart Parts Neck Protector
-Evil Pipe Barrel Kit (impulse threads so it can work with various Smart Parts guns)
-Mantis 3+2 Pack
-And of course all the left over misc gear (o-rings, lube, WAS software, all the paper work, spare barrel protectors, macro line, etc.)
phone018.jpg

phone020.jpg

phone037.jpg

phone023.jpg

phone030.jpg

phone036.jpg

phone035.jpg

phone028.jpg

phone029.jpg

phone039.jpg

phone042.jpg

phone043.jpg

phone041.jpg

phone038.jpg

phone046.jpg

phone053.jpg

phone054.jpg

phone026.jpg

phone055.jpg

phone051.jpg

phone050.jpg

phone032.jpg

phone022.jpg

phone021.jpg

iPod Mini + iTrip Mini
iPod mini is a second gen i believe. i runs for about 1-2hrs before needing a recharge, possible fix just by replacing for a new battery. the iTrip didn't work the last time i used it, dont know if there is a software issue with my comp or technical error.

Linksys router, non wireless.

phone024.jpg

phone027.jpg

phone031.jpg

phone034.jpg

phone047.jpg

phone044.jpg

phone049.jpg

All best offer.

What year is the gun and what kind of condition is it in? Also would you be willing to sell any of the gear separately?

the gun is like new, barely used. i bought it just before going to college, so about 3yrs old. but there aren't any fields in my area so i've had it and its rarely seen field time, mainly just shot for fun. the bolt has some very slight wear on it from shooting w/out the eye turned on. i'll try to get some better pics up with a friends camera.

and yea i would part it out

Thinking about selling all my old Paintball gear, too. The stuff does not seem to be in high demand... Maybe I should go to a high school parking lot and make deals, lol.

Bump.

yea i know! haha i don't know if it's the economy or what... it's depressing.

all the paintball gear needs to go. name a price! need to get this stuff out of here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back