P5's with Racing Beat Springs Please Post Pics

Hey everyone, I am seriously considering to get some Racing Beat springs, but would ike to see some pics with this setup: 205/50/16 tires on stock P5 wheels and RB springs. I prefer that it be side shots of P5s on flat ground, but post anyway if you have Racing Beat Springs on your P5.

If you have after market wheels with RB springs post that also and indicate what tire size and brand you are running.

Thanks in advance and appreciate pics of P5s with Racing Beat Springs.

215/45/16 on 16 x 7 Rota Slipstreams:

no%20springs.jpg

DeadGeneration said:
that looks like worse wheel gap than me on stock springs and 17's

Yea, I dont know why there is so much gap. This is when they were new, so they probably went down a little after they settled a bit. This is why I now have Espilers. Much better, IMO.

redpro, keep in mind that the rb springs aren't that much of a drop, 3/4". plus the drop won't be even for the front and back, it'll kinda look like the back is sagging a bit. and the spings are linear as opposed to progressive so they will supposedly give you a little rougher ride. but if thats what you want, then go for it, and be sure to post some pics. :)

Springs

Robot Romeo said:
redpro, keep in mind that the rb springs aren't that much of a drop, 3/4". plus the drop won't be even for the front and back, it'll kinda look like the back is sagging a bit. and the spings are linear as opposed to progressive so they will supposedly give you a little rougher ride. but if thats what you want, then go for it, and be sure to post some pics. :)

Hey Robot Romeo, what springs would go for with 205/50/16 tires on stock P5 wheels that gives the P5 a nice lowered look, but at the same time doesn't lower the P5 alot?

lowered p5

i am computer stupid so when i learn how to post pics i will but i have tokico blue struts and tein s springs and it sits nice i have the factory wheels on for the winter and 17x7 konig unknown for the rest of the year it looks good w/ or w/out the fac rims (thumb)

RedPro5808 said:
Hey Robot Romeo, what springs would go for with 205/50/16 tires on stock P5 wheels that gives the P5 a nice lowered look, but at the same time doesn't lower the P5 alot?

I can't vouch for this vendor or for the springs but the guys seems to be decent and well, I haven't found anything bad about the springs yet. The pictures look like they lower pretty nice so I am probably going to take these into consideration, maybe you do too!

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123622631

right now i have tokico blues with eibach pro-kit springs and 205/50-16 tires. i have around 1 1/2 to 2 fingers width as a gap (if that makes any sense). the rb and eibach pro-kit are probably the two least aggressive drops you can get.

i was seriously looking into the rb before, but then i seen how the eibachs drop the front 1.4" and the rear 1.2" to make it an even drop. my ride is almost as nice as stock, and if you keep the stock wheels like i did, you'll never have to worry about rubbing.

keep on searching the board for ideas and you'll find the right spings.

drop.jpg

That's a very nice look, kinda like what I'm trying to accomplish. Nice looking car!
Robot Romeo said:
right now i have tokico blues with eibach pro-kit springs and 205/50-16 tires. i have around 1 1/2 to 2 fingers width as a gap (if that makes any sense). the rb and eibach pro-kit are probably the two least aggressive drops you can get.

i was seriously looking into the rb before, but then i seen how the eibachs drop the front 1.4" and the rear 1.2" to make it an even drop. my ride is almost as nice as stock, and if you keep the stock wheels like i did, you'll never have to worry about rubbing.

keep on searching the board for ideas and you'll find the right spings.

drop.jpg

Was that with the stock shocks ? I heard tha the the msp or the Blues will make it rake instead of sag.

I just received my RB spirngs and ill be getting some blues later next week. I'll be installing those in a couple of months when the snow is gone !

Bad wheel gap. If you are getting it for free, go for it, but other than that, I don't think it's worth the cash.

I just did mine last week. RB spirngs with MSP shocks.

Rides awsome, just like stock..until you hit the twisties :D (rockon). Looks are perfect too. In this picture...im parked in a incline...but it gives a idea. More pics soon

IMG_3698800.jpg

drop.jpg

omg my doppleganger! At least when my car is in winter mode with the stock wheels. I've been preaching about the wal-mart ford silver spray paint for the front sidemarker for years now, but I hadn't seen anyone else actually do it. Looks nice (i.e. if I didn't have the mod done myself I wouldn't have noticed that it was there at all).

I should dig up a pic of when my car looked exactly like that (including sidemoldings and sport20 sticker).

Back