P5's tonight..

ZoomZoom

Well, my wife left for Florida on Wednesday, so I have been cruising her P5 since then. Haha, she told me not to go out and pick up chicks in her car, well, not without her anyway!! LOL J/K. Anyway, I was leaving the house to go to the movies around 6:30 tonight and I ended up being behind a blue P5 on the way there. I could tell he saw me, he sped up and I follow rather briskly, but we were by no means racing. Followed him for a while and I had to turn off. Met my partner and his woman at the theater and we parked way away from the door and go in to watch the movie. The Ring is a pretty good movie by the way, kinda spooky. Anyway, we come out after the movie and I notice it looked like a car was parked next to me. My partner starts to ask me if I took the vinyl graphics off the car as I realize it is another silve P5 parked next to me. As I got closer, I realized it was a 2002.5 because of the wheels and side marker lights, but the kicker was, the damn thing was from California!!! I live in Ohio and another P5 from Cali parked next to me at a movie theater. I don't see that many P5's, but to see 2 in a three hour period and one from across the damn country, was kinda suprising. Anyway, just thought I would share a little piece of my evening. That's my story and I am sticking to it!!

Peace
Griff

cool story griff...and I know what you mean by not seeing many...we took a 5000 mile trip in my wifes P-5 this last summer...and only saw 11 the entire trip.

I've been starting to see more and more P5's here in austin lately, but the kicker was, ...

Went to HEB to pick up some stuff, and as I was driving down the aisle, I happened to see two Midnight Blue Mica P5's parked RIGHT next to each other (as I was driving by in my Midnight Blue Mica). The lady getting out of the car kinda looked at the car next to hers, then looked at me in amazement.

Hehe I saw 11 P5s all parked together yesterday! We had our 2nd Protege meet here in Winnipeg and had 11 P5s, 1 2000 sedan and 1 2001 MP3 show...great turnout!

ArkosP5 said:
I've been starting to see more and more P5's here in austin lately, but the kicker was, ...

Went to HEB to pick up some stuff, and as I was driving down the aisle, I happened to see two Midnight Blue Mica P5's parked RIGHT next to each other (as I was driving by in my Midnight Blue Mica). The lady getting out of the car kinda looked at the car next to hers, then looked at me in amazement.
Which HEB?

For those of you outta state, HEB is our Texas-wide grocery chain. :D

I love seeing other P5's. I caught up with one on Anderson Mill Rd one day. He and his pat'na looked at me and smiled. I was really smilin when we hit it from the light and I jetted on him! it's all driver...:p

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

Which HEB?

For those of you outta state, HEB is our Texas-wide grocery chain. :D

I love seeing other P5's. I caught up with one on Anderson Mill Rd one day. He and his pat'na looked at me and smiled. I was really smilin when we hit it from the light and I jetted on him! it's all driver...:p

it's all women drivers, haha....I never street race that's....sorry I couldn't keep a straight face!

d00d I moved from North Houston to where I am now, in Houston there were more Protege5's than Civics, and I bet you there are now more Mazdaspeeds there than Daewoos. But now where I live I first was pissed off because I didn't see any import cars hopped up....until I found out later there are tons - and they are all driven by women. I live in heaven...except they are all faster than me =(

Cool tale ZoomZoom...Thats one hell of a drive:eek:...I'm sure him/her had a great time cruzin p5 style... :D

Ya know, that's kinda funny, ... when I was in Houston for Import Expo, I happened to notice that there were almost NO P5's in town, ...

ArkosP5 said:
Ya know, that's kinda funny, ... when I was in Houston for Import Expo, I happened to notice that there were almost NO P5's in town, ...
they are all in north houston where a bunch of the major dealerships are

ArkosP5 said:

really? hmmm...i could have sworn i saw many. i didn't bring mine out there though. afraid of all the little hoodlums and their keys.

Back