P5 with a hood scoop!

P5_Skylar

:
02 Protege 5
I was just thinking about it...how sick would it be to have a turbo'd P5 with like an STI top mount intercooler and a hoodscoop? I think that would look so nice on a P5...wow...I might have to photoshop that if I have some spare time.

They've had a hood out like that for years now... not too many people buy it though........

Peace

Yeah have fun custom fabricating piping for a TMIC, assuming one would even fit and still be large enough to provide decent cooling.

I'm sure the TMIC for Subaru is positioned that way for many reasons. Boxer engine (weight distribution) etc...

MikeAwesome42 said:
its gonna look like a wrx wagon
sorry for being off topic, but SCREW THOSE PIECE O SHART WRX WAGONS. every one of those ive come across have been dicks on the freeway. i almost got sideswiped by one. stupid dick cheeses. (chair)

anyways... yeah i agree with L8R, hood scoops are not really the weapon of choice for most p5 owners

phazed_mp5 said:
sorry for being off topic, but SCREW THOSE PIECE O SHART WRX WAGONS. every one of those ive come across have been dicks on the freeway. i almost got sideswiped by one. stupid dick cheeses. (chair)
If it makes you feel any better, I beat one at the last auto-x :p
FWD > AWD lol (not really, both drivers weren't that great)

phazed_mp5 said:

anyways... yeah i agree with L8R, hood scoops are not really the weapon of choice for most p5 owners

we're not all dicks. (cheers)

aMaff said:
If it makes you feel any better, I beat one at the last auto-x :p
FWD > AWD lol (not really, both drivers weren't that great)
sweeeet next time i run into one, i'll tell them "my friend andrew can kick your ass" haha (nana)

mountjonas said:
we're not all dicks.
fine, you fall under that .001 percent thats really really nice. hahahaha

check my sig link.. i have a scoop on my lx 00 and i have an intercooler waiting to be mounted when my turbo comes in...

phazed_mp5 said:
sweeeet next time i run into one, i'll tell them "my friend andrew can kick your ass" haha (nana)
LMAO nice. I dunno about that, but it was a "driver's race." There were 2 guys co-driving, and 1 of them actually got a run in one tenth quicker than mine, but hit a cone. Clean, quick run > quick run :p

I know that you don't see them often, but I agree that it would probably look pretty sweet. I was looking at this one a few months ago, and it says that it would work with most cold air intake systems, but would one fit in there without seriosuly moving things around and making room for it? just curious.

Back