P5 Stock Stereo

Hey Guys,

Just upgraded my stereo head unit so I no longer need the stock stereo. It is in great condition and I will be more than happy to text you pictures of it. $80 obo

Thanks for reading guys. Text or call me if you have questions 310-678-9395

Here is a pic of it still in the car.
2013-01-03130547.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Pic is not working, please fix ASAP. Be sure that the required sign is also with the cd player.

multiple disc I believe..i just bought the car and put in the in dash dvd player so I didn't really get a chance to try the cd player on this stereo

from the pic, it doesn't play mini-discs...the mini-disc option slides into that little rectangular cut out between the volume and tuning knobs...

i'm not sure about the disc changer, i never saw a factory one...I think these recievers used a remote disc changer, but had the controls built in (as you can see the disc control options on the face)...I'm not positive on that, though...it may have had an internal changer like most newer double DIN receivers...so that could be a 6+1 disc changer entirely, i don't know...either way, it will not play mini-discs without the add-on disc reader...

That is a single disc, no tape, no mini-disc radio. The tape or mini-disc option replaces the "Multi-function audio" plate, the 6-cd changers have a load button where the compact disc label is on the top left.

GLWS

That is a single disc, no tape, no mini-disc radio. The tape or mini-disc option replaces the "Multi-function audio" plate, the 6-cd changers have a load button where the compact disc label is on the top left.

GLWS

sounds good. So let me ask you, is my asking price reasonable? I am not sure exactly how much these stereos go for.

^^if it works as it should, i'd say thats reasonable...you'll probably get offers a little less eventually, but you might find one returning a 3rd gen to stock for a quick sale or something...and grab it.

Only other info you might want to find out is the illumination color...Some proteges were red (protege5's for example), but a lot of sedans were green...you'll probably get asked that when someone is interested...

Back