P5 Springs

quietflow

Wheres the best place to get them, cheapest? I just purchased some MSP 3.5 wheels and tires, and now I need springs. I was thinking Eibach Prokit any other ideas? Thanks

search.gif

might be selling my skunk2 coilovers, or, i also have a set of MSP springs.....
the teins seem cheap, i was looking at 180 shipped, lowers the car alot..the eibachs are the best overall, from what i here!!

Get the Eibach's!!!!

I have the Eibach Pro-kit on my 2003 Protege and the handling rocks!

It doesn't lower the car too low either. The stance is good.

pro5

Older rx7

Tell me about your older RX-7. I have a customer that has I think a 1969-70 RX-7 that I was interested in buying and fixing up. Are parts hard to come by? Are they fast?

I bought my Progress Springs for around $165 at my local store and I like 'em.
Make sure that you have your car aligned after installing your springs. I just had to spend $200 on two Kuhmos tires because my front tires got chewed up on the inner shoulder.

The guy who aligned my car does a lot of work on lowered cars and it didn't need a camber kit. The progress springs lowered it about 1 1/2 - 2 inches and it handles nicely.

If that's the case about the RX-7, then that's even better. It's not so old. The body is in great shape, but it hasn't been run in awhile.

How were the rotary engines back then?

bryan_giovana said:
Tell me about your older RX-7. I have a customer that has I think a 1969-70 RX-7 that I was interested in buying and fixing up. Are parts hard to come by? Are they fast?
the first gen rx7's were from 1979-1985 , there are still alot of parts around for them, and you can make them very fast my bro has a 300hp one and it is real quick. You can also swap in the turbo 13b motor in them and run 12's all day long, here are some links for parts for them- chris
www.mazdatrix.com
www.racingbeat.com
www.corksport.com
www.rx7club.com (check under the first gen section)

i like my teins and i paid 170 shipped off ebay and no they are not "cheap" as someone posted...they ride just like stock....but i say buy from ken we need to get him known!

Back