P5 race car or pace car?

Wow, thats old. The pace car is for Laguna Seca, pics on awrracing.com, and the old SWC Circuit City car that Foo drove. I remember big ben from one of the sites...

king said:
i dont think iv seen ne thing like that before. but im sure mazda made a pace car they make one of every care they make u know not exactually that we seem em all or ne of em are ne good, and the closest things iv ever seen to a raceing p5 are mainly ricers or what ever they call them selves, look like the guys offa fast and furious.. but thats just like any other race car not a dragster just nos turbo. heads, intake, cams, exost, crap like taht.]
(blah)
English ISN'T your first language, is it? If so, god help my children...........

Its the woes of the search engine. If you don't search you get peeps saying search search. If you do search you end up posting on ancient ass threads without realizing how old they are and people say old thread old thread.

I like seeing the old threads come back from the dead.

YellowPR5 said:
English ISN'T your first language, is it? If so, god help my children...........

Thats what i thought as well. Proof that public education works!!! (yupnope)

I like the pic of the yellow one, but why was this thread brought from the dead?!?!?! This thread is older than my P5!!

Back