P5 gone bling bling with blue underglow

Togan

My Blueberry Pie P5
Contributor
:
2010 M3 GT SPORT
I got these installed yesterday!!!!!!!! got the time to take the pics at the same place, my relative's driveway, and I paid $150US for the labour, and these led's are from ledunderbody.com. Because I made a purchase, I can get 5% off from any gauges I want from their partner glowshift.com, but since im not a gauge typa person I can give the coupon code to anyone planning on buying one ;) thanks to N-Motion Auto.net, they did a clean job. infact I stood there 4 hours till the end, the guy even came up better ideas along the way so it was a job well done. The kit comes with a remote control so you can turn it on and off anytime u want, along with 12 patterns that are switchable, and 5 patterns responding to music's bass.
Thumb_ledunderbodyblue.jpg
n-motion_logo.jpg

Attachments

• DSC0188222.JPG
    DSC0188222.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC01878.JPG
    DSC01878.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC01875.JPG
    DSC01875.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC01879.JPG
    DSC01879.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 136
SenorCorwin said:
Please refrain from posting anymore pictures of your car.
dont pay attention to this A-Hole!!!! its your car, not his. if you like it then well be it.

SenorCorwin said:
Don't be nice to him, your only encouraging him.

lol u got issues man, i see you as the witch man in smurfs; lonely and pessimistic

besides its in the right section and its pics of my car, im reporting ur above posts to antoine; theres nothing dirty about anything in this topic..

oh btw, i'll ask him if he refunds $0.05 MUHAHUHAHAHAHA *cracked up*

thx for other ppls neutral comments im not a good topic starter but its definitely a good upgrade:)

bazooka joe said:
if your showing your car you'll get extra points!

ohh yeeahh definitely (righton)
edit: wheres the headbanging smiley associated with (righton) command?

Last edited:
SenorCorwin said:
Please refrain from posting anymore pictures of your car.

Don't be mean.

Hey, I'm a sucker for blue light myself. A nice blue LED will get me in a trance if I keep staring at it.

i think the dirty part your referring to is in his sig. its in every post he makes. just a FYI.

although underlights arent my thing. those are really vibrant, looks like a quality kit.

Togan said:
lol u got issues man, i see you as the witch man in smurfs; lonely and pessimistic

besides its in the right section and its pics of my car, im reporting ur above posts to antoine; theres nothing dirty about anything in this topic..

thx for other ppls neutral comments im not a good topic starter but its definitely a good upgrade:)

terbow said:
i think the dirty part your referring to is in his sig. its in every post he makes. just a FYI.

although underlights arent my thing. those are really vibrant, looks like a quality kit.

actually the shop owner said the same thing about the quality wow i thought they were all the same?!

Togan said:

While your at it ask him if he will refund the 60 bucks also. I would greatly appreciate it.

bump for answer to previous question. can u take pics with the color being yellow for me since its multicolor? want to make sure its a nice yellow.

Togan said:
edit: wheres the headbanging smiley associated with (righton) command?

edit: wheres the teabagging smiley associated with (installing) neons?

lol sorry the devil made me do it. :p

Back