P5 beats MSP!!!!!

lol, 4 real, im goin out at night just cuz i feel the car pullin like mad, im like yes!!! i got rid of it cuz of the resonator, when u turn the car off now, if u listen u can hear the phoosh of the air coming out :D

Midnightracer22

my comment wasn't directed at you at all, just someone else who makes msp digs whenever they can, and it's getting really really old.

I actually love it when the better driver in a so called slower car whens....it's the best. so congrats

ahh, ok, thanx then, :D i'll remember not to poke(poke) fun at mazdaspeeds anymore (drinks)

Midnightracer22 said:
ahh, ok, thanx then, :D i'll remember not to poke(poke) fun at mazdaspeeds anymore (drinks)
That'd be a smart move that a few others need to seriously consider before they lose a lot of respect around here. At a car meet last night, two new Protege guys came out and when the forum was mentioned, they said they read it but never post anything because of "all of the arrogant assholes that talk s*** about Mazdaspeeds" on here.

What's worse is that that was a real quote from one of the guys and, obviously, that's not good.

t3ase said:
That'd be a smart move that a few others need to seriously consider before they lose a lot of respect around here. At a car meet last night, two new Protege guys came out and when the forum was mentioned, they said they read it but never post anything because of "all of the arrogant assholes that talk s*** about Mazdaspeeds" on here.

Some people come here for the childish bickering and attitude... others come here for information and mod results... if people can't take the good with the bad, oh well.

i can say im here for info, mods results, and meet info!! :D

this post was to get the attention of MSP owners who know the MSP better than i do and for them to tell me y the hell my stock P5 walked a MSP... of which the info i have gotten matched what i figured, but i wanted to double check

Personally, I've lost a few runs from missed shifts that and when I had the K&N cone on there before the flash, my car would be HORRIBLE in Texas heat. Add things like that and there's a hell of a chance the MSP would go down in flames. The MSP is NOT the fastest car out there, as a lot of people here think. Once you realize that and quit trying to dog the hell out of it then actually learn the car, you'll do a LOT better.

Midnight22...you are hilarious. I love this guy. Nate you are one cool cat. I'm too embarrased to go to the track w/ my P5. You have very large marbles.

xelderx said:
Midnight22...you are hilarious. I love this guy. Nate you are one cool cat. I'm too embarrased to go to the track w/ my P5. You have very large marbles.

:D thanx man, lol, i might be slow, but i look damn good doin it ;)

DAMN...16.7's!!!!? When will the madness stop!

Yes folks, it is bone stock. I think he just got one of the "rare" beast motors. He made a believer out of me at the track a couple weekends ago. Congrats man!

I would have to say that the MSP just had a bad/Newb driver.

I'm too embarrased to go to the track w/ my P5. You have very large marbles.
LoL I wouldn't go down the track either with a car that sounds like it is pulling a trailer :D (poke) j/k

Back