P5 & 65 Mustang GT Photoshoot

Thekid760

:
2002 Protege5
Here's some pics I took the other day of my 1965 GT.

It needs some body work and a new engine but I love it.

P1010019.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Sorry, I went a little crazy with the pics.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I'm in Oceanside.

I want to replace the while driveline and repaint it. I redid the entire interior and suspension.
All stock for now (front disks, 289 and C4 auto)
But I'll slowly restomod it all.

Where you from mountjonas?

Thanks deadgeneration, I just wish I had money to spend on them.

both look good, i don't really like the stripe though. i have a 65 mustang and an ms6, close enough. lol

Thekid760 said:
Here's some pics I took the other day of my 1965 GT.

It needs some body work and a new engine but I love it.

P1010019.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Sorry, I went a little crazy with the pics.

Let me know what you think.

beautiful 'stang...what motor do you have in there?

the next older 'stand i get i'm keeping it...both of these on this thread look really nice!

Thekid760 said:
I'm in Oceanside.

I want to replace the while driveline and repaint it. I redid the entire interior and suspension.
All stock for now (front disks, 289 and C4 auto)
But I'll slowly restomod it all.

Where you from mountjonas?

Thanks deadgeneration, I just wish I had money to spend on them.

I'm from Bonita, wife is from Vista, currently in Valencia, but we're moving back (kinda) to Temecula in 2 weeks. My mustang has been at my parents house since I moved out. For some odd reason my mom loves the car and doesn't want me to sell it.

It's a 289 with a 4spd (the main reason why i got it). Needs work, but I think i'm at the point where i want to sell it.

both look good, i don't really like the stripe though. i have a 65 mustang and an ms6, close enough. lol

I plan on repainting it, I'm not a fan of it either, lets just say it was a bad choice done to it in the 70's.

beautiful 'stang...what motor do you have in there?

Thanks. It currently has a 289/C4 in it but want to put in a 302 based dart blocked 363 9.0:1 comp stroker in it and add a custom single turbo with a/w intercooler and a built AOD.

It seems that having a 65/66 mustang and a Mazda is a very popular combination.

Your mustangs look good.

cars look great!

My mom crashed her 65 stang into a telephone pole during an ice storm when she was a teenager.......every time I go to grandmom's house (deep south AL) I cry a little when I see the pole that's newer than all the rest.

Latest posts

Back