P.I.T. Boost Controller / Turbo Timer -- Is it Good?

Looks like a pretty good value. Considering a Greddy TT can be had used for about $50 and ProfecB Spec II can be had for about $200 used, this looks like a good deal. The instructions are solid as well, and if a company puts detail into their documentation, leads me to have a more positive feeling about their products. The explaination of the wiring for the turbo timer is a little weird, and they say you need a relay to get it working correctly. You don't need one for the Greddy.

I would consider getting this if I didn't already have the Greddy TT. The TurboSmart dual stage boost controller I am looking at getting is about $185 by itself, so dollar for dollar I think the PIT is a good deal. Maybe you should just get it and test it out since no one else seems to have it.

yea... I may try the Something Awful forums and see if the goons there have ever used it... but those guys can be extremly critical which is why I avoid asking questions there.

I have not had many reviews on this yet.... We have not sold a large amount at this point though.

Looks interesting, I might think about getting this, so according to the flyer thing it has a boost guage built into it, hmm......so i wouldn't have to get a boost guage then???

On my list fot hings for my MSP was the GReddy PRofec E-01 Boost Controller, which is hella bank like a little over 500.

But this one sounds like a good deal...anyone else know anything bout this P.I.T ????

Back