Oz Ultraleggera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a mint set of Oz Ultraleggera's 18x8 48 offset. I was stuck between purchasing these and a different set of wheels for my GenPu. I ended up getting these from a guy locally when I was still torn but have decided in the meantime that I definitely want to go with gunmetal mesh type wheels.

These were purchased from a track ***** who had a whole bunch of wheels--I actually don't think he got much use out of these based on the condition of the wheels themselves. There is no peeling or curb rash--the only thing that you might notice upon closer inspection are some rock chips. These also came from a Subaru so I am guessing that you will have to get hub centric rings in order to accommodate the difference in bore size.

I think these would look great on either a Gen1 or Gen2 and the size is perfect if you want to run 235's on your car. The weight savings are also nice with the oz's coming in at 18.8lbs. The color is the crystal silver option that Oz offers and they go for about $1300+ brand new on tirerack and other sites.

My asking price for these is $950 plus shipping. If you are anywhere close to Western NY, I would meet somewhere reasonably close for a drop off.

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

Which Subaru did the wheels come off of? Those almost look like 5x100s...

06 STI---5x114.3. I test fitted these on my car while working on it this weekend, they do fit on the bolts perfectly you will just need new hub centric rings.

I'm assuming you have these up for sale on nasioc also?

Working on getting it posted on there. I forgot to take pictures of them with a NASIOC sign so I will have to take care of that.

You don't need signage on NASIOC the last I recall.

Oh really? Good to know, thanks for the heads up. I might ask my friend to sell them for me then--he is an active member over there.

Well...if you're selling a vehicle on NASIOC, they say "No Selling For a Friend" posts. Don't know if that applies for parts. But I know for sure they don't require you to post signage. You don't even have to post pics. Some sellers say e-mail me for pics...but you have them, so might as well use the ones you posted in this thread :)

Haha sounds like they are a lot more lenient with sales. Honestly, I prefer having to list signs/dates/site names when it comes to selling stuff on the web. I have been burned before.

I'm trying to convince my brother (who lives in Rochester) to buy these as his track wheels for his G35. Do you know what the hub-bore on these wheels is?

The stock hub bore of the leggeras is 75mm--I confirmed with tirerack.com. The hubcentric rings are $7 each for any car and can be ordered through tirerack. PM me if your brother is interested and I can give you my contact info if he wants to check them out.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back