Orange reflector or no orange reflector that is the Question?

Ryno666

:
Mazda2
So I'm about to do a retrofit on my headlight assemblies and was inquiring as to what you guys thought about the big orange reflector. Should I keep it should? Should I remove it? Should I make a new one?

by law you need it.. maybe modify it so its smaller but still there? unless you feel like a rebel(headbang)

I would leave them out, just replace the park light bulbs with amber ones.

Just ignore all the deer damage and the fact that the light is shattered. (thumb)
IMG_05841_zpsa314a59b.jpg

I'm too chicken to open two $300 headlights or else I would have removed the passenger side and the one in my replacement light.

Just ignore all the deer damage and the fact that the light is shattered. (thumb)
IMG_05841_zpsa314a59b.jpg

I'm too chicken to open two $300 headlights or else I would have removed the passenger side and the one in my replacement light.

Damn, your car looks good as hell with those wheels ngd!!! Every time I see it, I'm reminded that's a great combo... And doesn't no amber make a world of difference? I add +4 on the use of amber bulbs, with no amber reflector. I've done this with every car I've ever had. This is the first one with no removable corners, so it's harder to de-amber the look. I'm also too chicken to open up the lights. Still hoping for an aftermarket option...

Damn, your car looks good as hell with those wheels ngd!!! Every time I see it, I'm reminded that's a great combo... And doesn't no amber make a world of difference? I add +4 on the use of amber bulbs, with no amber reflector. I've done this with every car I've ever had. This is the first one with no removable corners, so it's harder to de-amber the look. I'm also too chicken to open up the lights. Still hoping for an aftermarket option...

Thanks. The wheels look much better wet though. I think I'm gonna get some clearcoat sprayed on them soon.

And the amber piece just slides forward off of the headlight (well mine did anyway...might have just been broken)

Back