Opinions on this comparison?

Ashkon

So I have been really interested in getting an msp for a while now. I am going to check another one out this weekend. But I came across something else that caught my eye. A rare vw gti 337 edition. Any one driven this and know how it compares to msp? Or knows someone, or just has an opinion. Thanks

So I have been really interested in getting an msp for a while now. I am going to check another one out this weekend. But I came across something else that caught my eye. A rare vw gti 337 edition. Any one driven this and know how it compares to msp? Or knows someone, or just has an opinion. Thanks

I have an opinion.........buy the MSP! (nana)

I've driven a 337...not a msp though. 337 is a very rare version of the gti. It really is a car with aesthetic minded mods (special shift knob,stiching, seats,color.) It performs slightly higher than a gti, but much lower than a r32

It really is a car with aesthetic minded mods (special shift knob,stiching, seats,color.) It performs slightly higher than a gti, but much lower than a r32

^^Sounds just like my spicy!!!!

I just don't like vw's. Not reliable at all (according to friends who have owned them). VW(piss)

you are looking for advice on this matter in the wrong place. Obviously everyone on this form is a MSP enthusiast. We dont want no VW. Go drive a GTI and then a MSP, look at the specs on line and make a choice. here is my advice the MSP wins hands down.

yeah I don't think you're really gonna find an unbiased opinion on this one... just decide which car you enjoy more (for the money?) and go with it.

Right, get what you would enjoy more. Do a little search on both cars, strenghs and issues. You must drive both to know. And as per reliability, I don't think the MSP is an example of quality with all the issues it has out of the box (LSD, plastic piping, swaybar links), but VW have anoying electrial problems (my friends heated seat brunt his ass on the highway....his window dropped to the bottom at -20C....)

Go with the Mazda, ex-girl had a V-dub, was broken ALL the time, that wasn't so bad, the cost of the parts to fix it was the bad thing.

Latest posts

Back