opinions anyone? let me know what you think....

tail lights?

• i like!

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • i dont like

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

MSP818

:
MSProtege black
let me know what you think of my blacked out tail lights, so far i've had nothing but compliments but let me know be honest.

Attachments

• P8090283.JPG
    P8090283.JPG
    373.9 KB · Views: 111
  • P8090282.JPG
    P8090282.JPG
    307.9 KB · Views: 115
It looks different ill give you that

Do they work now that their blacked out and did you look at buying carbon ones instead. I dont mind it but i have seen better. Good Luck mate you have a sweet car.
MSP818 said:
let me know what you think of my blacked out tail lights, so far i've had nothing but compliments but let me know be honest.

yes they do work, not during the day but at night they work completely with the lights on.

looks nice, but yah, id be concerned about light shining through at night.

props to u

I thought about doing this myself. And origionally I posted that I like it......but after seeing it a few times nah I dont like it sorry. Far too black.

Looks good bro, im going to be doing this to my black srt-4 (thumb)

Going for the sleeper look (glare)

as far as looks go, all black is awesome ...looks very clean... are your headlights blacked out as well ?

safety and legality-wise though, *shrug* ... hey, that's your choice.

If you used Niteshades you should have no problems day or night. I did my side markers and tails. I'm too lazy to find my pics but you can see them on my cardomain page: http://members.cardomain.com/clownphish . I think it looks pretty good actually. I like the tinted tails on black. (2thumbs)

Back