Operation timed out while contacting www.msprotege.com

CasopoliS

Contributor
:
05 Legacy GT, 06 Accord SE, Civic
I have been getting this a lot lately, anyone else? Why is the server down so much these days?

it was down all last night for me while i was trying to post some pics of the new wheels...maybe a server upgrade or something.

For the longest time I thought that it was my internet connection.....until I actually tried another site and realized that it was just msprotege.com. I guess that I should get out more...visit some other sites on the web...LOL!

R

same here, past 2 days at night only.. cannot find server... seems to be fien when the traffic settles down..

enry is on vacation, and he told Dana how to fix it... so maybe its good now.

or heads are gonna roll!!!! I can't even watch ******* TV, I need this!!!

lol

Yep same here. It really is like crack. Need it sooo very bad lol.

Last edited:
RyanJayG said:
enry is on vacation, and he told Dana how to fix it... so maybe its good now.

or heads are gonna roll!!!! I can't even watch ******* TV, I need this!!!

lol

He told Dana too? Cool. Yeah, he text-messaged me how to fix it too. I've had to bring the site up at least twice yesterday. We are keeping an eye out. Don't hesitate to let us know.

well, after I talked to Dana last night (night time for me anyways) he said enry was telling him how. but then today (my daytime) Dana said he didn't do it... maybe it was you...

I dunno... its just boring as hell here, with no forum, no english TV, no more books to read (I've read 3 since I've been here) and bad weather so no going out.. you know how it is.

RyanJayG said:
well, after I talked to Dana last night (night time for me anyways) he said enry was telling him how. but then today (my daytime) Dana said he didn't do it... maybe it was you...

I dunno... its just boring as hell here, with no forum, no english TV, no more books to read (I've read 3 since I've been here) and bad weather so no going out.. you know how it is.
when you comin back to the states?

nope, I live in Tulsa, OK, though I did go to the first BIG tx meet in Austin... (thumb)

Back