One thing I hate..

ZoomZoom

There is one thing I hate about the P5. It never fails, every time I look at this damn car, I am reminded of it. Every time I make a post, I am reminded of it. Every time I look for parts, I am reminded of it. The main problem with this car is...it's my wife's!!! :'( Oh well, at least I get to drive it whenever we go somewhere together. Oh yea, I get to turn the wrench on it too when the time comes to put nice shiny new parts on it (although she does try and help). Man, if I did not want to give up having a truck, I would buy a second P5. Geez, I cannot wait till have the funds to do the SR swap on my 240SX. Oh well, I was a little bored and thinking about cars. Wait, I am always thinking about cars.

Peace
Griff

ZoomZoom said:
There is one thing I hate about the P5. It never fails, every time I look at this damn car, I am reminded of it. Every time I make a post, I am reminded of it. Every time I look for parts, I am reminded of it. The main problem with this car is...it's my wife's!!! :'( Oh well, at least I get to drive it whenever we go somewhere together. Oh yea, I get to turn the wrench on it too when the time comes to put nice shiny new parts on it (although she does try and help). Man, if I did not want to give up having a truck, I would buy a second P5. Geez, I cannot wait till have the funds to do the SR swap on my 240SX. Oh well, I was a little bored and thinking about cars. Wait, I am always thinking about cars.

Peace
Griff

sorry to hear that griff.....I thought about that very thing too...its why I got TWO!

(stash)

Re: Re: One thing I hate..

Sir Nuke said:

sorry to hear that griff.....I thought about that very thing too...its why I got TWO!

(stash)

Thanks Sir Nuke. I have thought about getting a second one, but I would have to give up my truck and there is no way I would haul an engine in the back of a nice new P5. It's funny, the 240SX used to be the wifes car, but I made her get a new car because I did not like her driving a RWD car in the winter. Well, I took over the 240 when we leased her an Altima. When the lease ended on the Altima, she decided she wanted to learn to drive stick. So, now I am stuck with a modified 240 that is an auto and she has the P5 which is 5 spd!! Both my Ranger and my Civic HB are manual, so my solution for the 240 is gonna be an SR20DET and 5 spd swap, I figure by the time that I get done with the swap and the first wave of goodies, I will be out about $6000 and putting about 235-240 ponies to the pavement. But you know what, I would still probably want a nice P5 of my own to drive since I don't drive my 240 all that much and never in the winter. Cars, cars, cars....I love em, yet I hate em. LOL.

Peace
Griff

P.S. Make sure you all check out the for sale page, I have a good deal going on some Pioneer subwoofers.

I know where you are coming from Griff....I too have a P/U...but its been paid for, for a few years...had I still been making payments on another car/truck I wouldnt have been able to swing two p-5s.....MY p-5 is my baby....stays in the garage for all the nasty days....gets driven in the sunshine only.....my p/u gets all the abuse and driven daily to work and back where it can sit in a parking lot and have inconsiderate people bang its sides with their doors.....she has 123,000 miles and going strong....will probably have her for a LOT longer.

Back