One man's trash to another man's treasure. New mazda3 owner

Scythe

:
2005 Mazda3S 2.3L
Hey guy

Complete newbie to Mazda3

I got a 2005 Mazda3 S 2.3L ATX with 130K on it. The car is not in the best condition under the hood, outside looks good.
Already have put some money to getting the tranny rebuild, fly wheel replaced as well as starter. Looking forward to growing with
this car as my experience with car is non-existent. Will be doing a lot of DYI and have questions along the way. Hope to find some
info and knowledge from you guys. Thank you's to all wayyy ahead of time :)

welcome to the forums and congrats on your purchase. If you need anything just ask.

Ive had an 04 3 hatch, 05 sedan, 08 3 hatch, 10 3 hatch....so...I kind of know about the 3 ;-) (also had a 2 and 4 5's too)

NICE!!! you kind of know??? I would say your the library on 3's lol

If I may ask... Since you had an 05 sedan (my situation now) the barometric pressure sensor with the Mitsubishi logo on it, do you know where that goes?
On mines it seems to have broken off somewhere but I have no clue where it goes. I tried searching but all keeps coming up is MAP sensor location or MAFS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wife has the 2.3 in her 5 ill look when i get home...but mine's a 2.5 now...though id assume almost all of this has remained the same since 04.

Back