On our way to Apex Sponsorship

please be aware of the new regulations as well ddogg there is a probation period before you are voted into mazdasports, make sure to attend some meets, and hang out with us when you can!

I guess since I'm not "officially" in the club yet I have to wait to be voted in before I can get on the site, is that right John? (shrug)

dude... john, duane's old skool. does meeting with me count as a meet? cause i think he was there for the ground wire party as well as the headlight painting party. anyhow, carry on. and scott, i thought you were already in? you headed up azma in the haydays of arizona car clubs...

Lol, thanks Truc! I emailed him with that info too! I love attending the meets, just sometimes I don't check the local forums and I am left behind....snifff

EDIT:
John, I forgot to add under current mods that I have the DaveB rings and antenna (Thanks Truc for the install!)

bahha thanks for the support bro. If I'm in that would be rad. I would've been to a lot more meets if I didn't get mono and almost die lol. Mono is the big suck. Anyone remember this?
mewin_rm_web.jpg

hehe well... both... The Nos focus was pretty cool. But man I dind't get along with some of those focus guys. I remember when we were driving from RM to the pavillions some of the stock focus guys were trying to race me on the freeway and I wasn't having any of it because all us mazda's were trying to stay together. Not to mention one of nates wheels almost fell off (I think it was nate)lol... Then when we got there they were talking a bunch of smack saying how I knew I'd lose!!! ahaha grrrr.. Those focus people lol (pow)

Aww nate I thought it was you. Argh I'm sorry. The guy I'm thinking of was one of Justins friends (Justin left for the military). Man, I think I might be one of the only remaining Azma guys (boom06)

I remember that, I was there. You can check out a bunch of pics if you go to my www. They are in the RM Racing book.

I was there too. RM Racing to me was a joke. Way over priced and they only cared about their RSX or S2000's. I didn't go to the pavillions that night cause of all those punks in the focus.

Ahahah yeah RM racing was a total joke. I remember when "Jason" was telling my I could increase the life of my turbo life GREATLY by switching from guaze to foam intake filters... I was like errrmmmm...(jerkit)

Did get some free pizza out of the deal though...

And ya those focus guys. grrrrrrrr (glare)

HAHAHA! I forgot about those intakes. Andy in Casa Grande got one. Waste of money IMO. How in the hell do you get a performance gain comparing foam to gauze?

hehe ya those intakes were a neat concept but not worth more than $150... That Jason guy was a sworthy sales guy and IMO- with not much knowledge whatsoever. When I mentioned the word "turbo" his eyes went goofy. (uhm)

Ok, so it's been decided that my tires are pretty much bald and will only be good for another 1K miles or so. My question to you guys is what should I do?

Should I just go to discount and buy two at a time (cause my bank account = the suck) or should I see what Apex might offer me as far as a discount goes in a month?

tires that are worn beyond the wear bars should not be driven on. the risk of a blowout is too great. i highly recommend getting them changed out ASAP. and get your alignment done ASAP as well. hope all is well until then....

Wassup guys, Im sorry for not responding sooner but I just recently got back from the sandbox. BDG667 sent me a note of this and told me to respond soon but again sorry for the delay. Im at ft. huachuca and Im very interested in getting together w/ you guys and becoming a part of mazdasports. Before i post my name and item list to this I would like to first confirm whether I apart of the group or not for I requested to join up while in the desert. If if not let me know what I need to do. Thanx again BDG667

Back