Old School G.A.C.C. Style Meet

It has hit 88 mph. Hilariously the speedo goes to 120. My father (who owned it between the time of my grandmother's passing and the time it was signed over to me), claims he got it to 100. It gets a little unstable around 80 so I can't imagine that was true.

I'm installing the flux capacitor next week.

At any rate, I'm just excited to get her out and about. Gonna need to get new rubber very soon as the current ones are dry rotted (with good reason) and need to be changed before a long haul.

....mine goes to 180mph doesnt mean it will ever get there. He was commenting on the May 1st part in your post

careful scott your going to break the forum, this is the most you have posted here in years :p

i am going to guess they are something like a 185/195 - 55/65 r14

I can't recall right this second as I'll go check but they are 13's.

I didn't even catch that I said May... subsequently not catching it again and completely failing at seeing the time machine reference.

Korey, I'm not naive to think that the car COULD go that fast. I know it's always "wishful thinking" in most cars.

So May... errr....June 1st?

**EDIT**
185-70-13's.

Last edited:
Well, watching the conversation going on, I'm down to meet. Just need to know the time and day ahead of a time. Its not uncommon for me to work on Saturday's.

careful scott your going to break the forum, this is the most you have posted here in years :p

i am going to guess they are something like a 185/195 - 55/65 r14
How is giving away free tires breaking any rules? I don't have anything that small anyways. But I know amaff has some 13" tires but they would definitely be an upgrade. And hey, I post PMs all the time, and I'm always lurking in the background waiting to use references that Dale can't follow, you know something as obscure as a "back to the future" reference when he suggests a date 2 weeks ago.
Well, watching the conversation going on, I'm down to meet. Just need to know the time and day ahead of a time. Its not uncommon for me to work on Saturday's.
Geez dude, May 1st. Get with the program.

Geez dude, May 1st. Get with the program.

Don't take it out on the newbie. He knows not our brand of sarcasm. Apparently I don't still and I've been here a while.

At any rate, I've got a good deal on some tires ($250 out the door). New, and should last me a bit.

Sidenote, this isn't the brand I'm going with but I did find some called Achilles. Anyone ever use these or hear of them? The only brand TireRack has is Kumho Solus. My bro works at a tire place and he's getting me a deal so I went with him.

So the car is in good shape and ready to be taken out. So there's Blind Dog and Cars and Coffee (which happens every Saturday or not, I'm not sure).

Anyone up for either or both? The old girl is ready for the journey.

I think as long as there's a few other's interested that could work. The fog lights didn't go on this past weekend because all I had was a driveway to work in and Sunday was raining for most of the day. I planned on putting them in on Saturday so depending on the time I get done, I'll already be in Cumming closer to the Alpharetta area.

Depends on if I have a soccer game or not, no announcement from the manager yet...

Interested. Is this the Olde Blind Dog in Alpharetta / Milton, or Brookhaven?

Turns out I probably won't make it Saturday as that's when we're heading down to McDonough to meet up with my pops for Father's Day. This'll be the last one that I won't get recognition for... which is odd to me (even though my family already recognizes it for me).

This is a probably as my wife has a baby shower that morning so that depends on whether or not we go Sat. or Sun. I'll keep y'all posted.

Ah, I'm definitely out for this weekend. In the future, sure :)

Yeah I'm out for this weekend also.

Next weekend I'll be in Tampa for a family reunion with the wifely unit's family.

Back