Old Carlisle Pics

great plug for kooldino's spoiler for sale...and in the first one, i can look through my car.hehe

Yeah, Derrick, you can also see Tara (DragonBabe for the forum members) car in the 775 link on the right side. And of course, you got good old Mel watching the car with his hat sitting there. I was going to post up on VI's forum, but go for it, make sure to make fun of him.

wheres waldo is a series of books where there are tons of people, and you have to find a geek in a striped shirt.

justin, the second pic has been posted on vi's site before.

derrick1623 said:
wheres waldo is a series of books where there are tons of people, and you have to find a geek in a striped shirt.

justin, the second pic has been posted on vi's site before.
(rofl) now waldo is a funny word i idnt know (lol2)

Hey guys, i found another pic from Carlisle (last year or the year before last, I forget).

I can see derrick in this one.. err um.. waldo i mean. (lol2)

Attachments

• carlisle.jpg
    carlisle.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 295
when i was looking for the waldo, everybody sitting behind came up to look for it :D it was hilarious..im in class right now :D

Who's going to carlisle this year? We should all register under "mazdamp3.com" for our club.

Togan said:
i foudn the waldo - he's on the very left , red tshirt with a tall pepsi container in his hand..wears shades..
lol, it's not THE waldo. (no) The guy's name is Waldo. ;)

Who's going to carlisle this year?

Custom Compact's will be at the Harrisburg Farm Show Arena this year (indoors). It was banned from Carlisle after all crazy sh*t that happened there last year.

cyc said:
lol, it's not THE waldo. (no) The guy's name is Waldo. ;)
well the "waldo" is supposed to be goofy and wearing red right? i appointed that guy to be the waldo :D

Back