Ok Rotor heads, gimmie some ideas.

evilmonkeyMSP

Scrotie McBoogerBalls
Contributor
:
'13 CWP MS3 & '16 Mazda6 GT
Since we rotor heads are few and far between here on mazdas247.com, what are some ways that you can suggest that we try to steer more of us in this direction?

I know we dont have the database that RX 8 club.com or RX 7 club.com, etc has but that doesnt mean we cant try to get more of us here. It would be great to have more gurus here to help the rotor nubs like myself when a problem or question arises.

So what do you think?

And is there anything you can suggest to change up our "section" ?

amp said:
have the same hiearchy as the rest of the lineup...

so like 15 forums for each minute trim level or equipment package of each model rotary mazda? (eekdance) sorry.. I just deal with it in the 3rd gen Protege section so much haha

Maybe separating it into this would help, but any more would just thin things out a ton:

- RX-8
- FD/FC
- FB
- Other
- Forced Induction
- Blown apex seals :p

yeah...splitting each car into many different forums right now would be dumb lol...we dont have nearly enough material here to seperate it that way, put your list isnt bad...but why wouldnt you segregate the FC and the FD? :p
Kansei said:
so like 15 forums for each minute trim level or equipment package of each model rotary mazda? (eekdance) sorry.. I just deal with it in the 3rd gen Protege section so much haha

Maybe separating it into this would help, but any more would just thin things out a ton:

- RX-8
- FD/FC
- FB
- Other
- Forced Induction
- Blown apex seals :p

Well there's a decent little group of FC members on here, but I can't say I see more than one active FD member.. don't make projectfd3s be all alone in his own subforum :p

The only reason I suggested separating out the FB is because of things like.. carbuerators, the 12a, being a lot older in general, etc.

Oh and by "blown apex seals" as a forum I guess I should have put "traitors who put V8s in"

-RX-8 grand touring forced induction
-RX-8 grand touring n/a
-RX-8 grand touring general performance
-RX-8 grand touring appearance
-RX-8 grand touring wheels/tires
-RX-8 grand touring suspension
-RX-8 grand touring electronics
-RX-8 grand touring detailing
-RX-8 grand touring ICE
-RX-8 grand touring general
-RX-8 grand touring lounge/welcome area
-RX-8 grand touring autotragic transmission
-RX-8 grand touring stitching on the leather shift knob production date june 2005-jul 15 2005.
-RX-8 Shinka Edition forced induction
-RX-8 Shinka Edition n/a

.. I can keep going forever :p

Ok, now that I think we can officially nominate Kansei a RoTard for his rant that he posts in every 'improvement' section........ :p

Anyone have any real ideas? It's kind of difficult when there's so little traffic :(

aMaff said:
Ok, now that I think we can officially nominate Kansei a RoTard for his rant that he posts in every 'improvement' section........ :p

Anyone have any real ideas? It's kind of difficult when there's so little traffic :(

I'd go on another rotary forum and lead people here but any time someone tries to link me to it all I see is ****

(braindead)

ok I'm done hehe. It's definitely really low traffic. I think the real solution is for more people (like me) to find a nice FC rx-7 project car. I should get my friend from Washington with an FC project car to get on here.

I also know some rotary guys in Rochester but sadly just one rotard with a turbo II.. every other RX-7 (mostly FCs, a couple FDs) alll have LSx swaps :(

Well, I know that this costs money and needs to be done through the administration. How about an RX-7 and RX-8 domain?

Maybe we need an inside rotary agent on the other clubs and forums to spread the word. Unfortunately, the other sub-forums can't be justified without more traffic. At that point, maybe RX-8 and RX-7 can be split along with a "Classic Rotaries" sub-forum as well.

I don't own a rotary but it would be nice to see more of you guys here. The RX-7 and Miata helped Mazda develop an enthusiast base and yet owners of these cars are the ones missing from this community.

It's just because this forum came about with the Protege MP3/5/MSP, then added the models made since then.. RX and Miata owners have had their own forums for years.. many years before this place was around. It's like half the rotary guys on here also have a Protege of some sort :p

stumbled on this site for my speed6.. been a rotary fanatic since early 90s..
ive got a bit of experience having owned quite a number of rotaries.. ill bring whatever i can to this section..

Kansei said:
It's just because this forum came about with the Protege MP3/5/MSP, then added the models made since then.. RX and Miata owners have had their own forums for years.. many years before this place was around. It's like half the rotary guys on here also have a Protege of some sort :p

tru dat y0. this section should be called "my other mazda"

im a member on the other rotary forums, and the only thing I cant agree w/ as far as directing people here is that it would seem kinda hypocritical to link people to our forums but then a link to their forums gets the lovely *******

ghey, so ghey

Back