ok.......ipod playlist manipulation

dcptv cx7

:
2007 mazda cx-7 sport
kind of late to the game here, but i travel alot and haven't had time to mess with it,....... but what is the best way to load the ipod so you can have 6 folders with the 99 songs in each. mine now wants to sort each artis in each folder then............UGH. i thought having a background in electronics would help me here. someone please post me in the right direction, even if its a previous post. i searched and found no conclusive info.

kind of late to the game here, but i travel alot and haven't had time to mess with it,....... but what is the best way to load the ipod so you can have 6 folders with the 99 songs in each. mine now wants to sort each artis in each folder then............UGH. i thought having a background in electronics would help me here. someone please post me in the right direction, even if its a previous post. i searched and found no conclusive info.

I would like someone to answer your post because I have the same question. In the mean time, I ordered an FM transmitter.

Maybe you should try to be more specific on the system you have in place. I assume you have a OEM Mazda Integration Kit, which I've heard has a lousy way to play the Ipod.

I have the Audiolink (http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=116&products_id=142) where you play the Ipod using the Ipod itself. If you have the other one, maybe is too late to change, but if you identify your compontents, maybe someone will know how to help you.

The Audiolink basically connects as if it is a 6-CD changer, where the "first CD" lets you use the Ipod interface, and the other "five CDs" take the first five playlist you have on the Itunes. What I did (though I really dont use it, as I allways use the Ipod Inteface, aka "first cd") is name the five playlits as follows:

02. Playlist One
03. Next Playlist
etc, etc.

So that those playllist will go to the top of the Itunes Playlists.

Maybe that can help.

If you have the Mazda ipod cable

to move between modes push the up/down arrows on the right side rapidly and it will move between modes 1 through 6. Stop on the mode you want. It will then start on song 1 of that mode.

Or put your bose on radio and then press the center button and the menu button at the same time until your Ipod boots and then put Bose back in Ipod mode EX and set the Ipod manually to whatever playlist/song using the Ipod controls and then drive on...

If you do not have the manual I can look up what each mode does for you..

Back