OK...I want to get the Motor Mount

Killer

:
2011 3 5 door
I finally decided I need the rear motor mount. It is driving me crazy with these weird shifts and such.

Those with experience please reply and advise as to your pros and cons of this mount replacement, which one you have and of course... which is the best for the money.

Thanks in advance!(first)

killer I got the AWR rear mount. Easy install and it does make a noticeble difference. Would recommend it as a worthwhile mod.

I bought the SU one and had it on for 1 day ... the vibes were minor but still not my thing ... apparently it takes some time to settle in.

It`s for sale if you`re interested.

killer I got the AWR rear mount. Easy install and it does make a noticeble difference. Would recommend it as a worthwhile mod.

I have the 88 duro AWR as well, and aside from the vibes if the AC is on at idle, made a tremendous improvement in the way the car drives. I don't see why CP-e or SU's mounts are almost double the price of the AWR, and their quality is excellent.

Install is simple, a lift will make it easier if you have access to one of them.

Ive got the SU rear motor mount. A little more vibs at idle but for me its well worth it. No more 1st-2nd gear bang. The CS inserts are a cheap half way addition. Ive never had them but ive read that they help a little but dont add vibration.

I installed the AWR 70 durometer last week. It is absolutely great for such a simple mod. 1-2 shift is so much better. Took it on a spirited drive today in the mountains and the drivetrain felt solid and much more "connected". For less than $70 it is a great deal. There is minimal vibration at idle- I am pretty sensitive to that and it does not bother me (so far).

Back